Sign in to follow this  
dave47

Great Homage Submariner!

dave47

Hey, all!

Many of you have probably read the postings for Homage GMT II and Submariner watches offered by K3rm87. I purchased one of the Submariners and it arrived yesterday. What a beauty!

The watch had a nicely done SS bracelet, with polished center links and clasp. Its ceramic bezel glistens with a quiet elegance while the dial shines. The hour markers have a lume which are easily activated and shine like a flashlight. The watch itself has a nice heft to it, weighing in at 150 grams, more than my rep. Rolex Submariner LV I was wearing at the time. The seconds hand has the sweep of a typical A21j movement, but that's all right with me. Plus, the watch keeps great time: I time hacked with the atomic clock (www.time.gov) when I received it; and in a 24-hour period, it was just about on the money (est. -2). The homage was just as he described it & I told him I was kicking myself for not having purchased it sooner. It feels great on the wrist (I'm wearing as I type this) & has gotten compliments on it after my morning Tai Chai class. Great sale with K3rm87!!

dave

gB.

Nice pick up! Nick is a great guy and valued member of the forum. :thumbsup2:

But as usual....

:ttiwwop: