Sign in to follow this  
l47340

Newbie regarding Navitimer Montbrillant Datora

l47340

So, I am gearing up to purchase a Breitling Navitimer Montbrillant Datora (what a damn mouthful) and have a few questions I was hoping a few forum members may be able to help me out with:

Principally, the question is, which dealer should I purchase from? I have read a review of one purchased from Perfect Clones: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=4195 (thank you onzenuub) for $348. However, House of Souvenirs offers one for $285 (give or take). Basically, I am concerned about the price difference. Naturally I am inclined to purchase from the more affordable dealer, but does anyone know if in doing this I will be sacrificing quality of after sales service (if say, customs decides to make my life difficult)? Is the extra cash worth it, or am I just as safe going with the more affordable watch.

At this point I feel it necessary to point out that the cheaper of the two, from HOS which appears to be a more reputable dealer seeing as how he is a forum member.

Thank you all for your time helping get me started on what I hope will be an all-consuming, sleep depriving, hair-pullingly exciting obsession.

Akira

Welcome to the forum,

first it is important where you are located.

Are you sure about costum issues?

Maybe you have someone to reship it for you from the UK?

As I see it they are both 7750 valjoux with sapphire and AR.

Looks like same quality to me, most likely its the same watch.

I only purchased from Houseofsouvenirs and was very satisfied with his costumer service.

But Perfect Clones has a good reputation too.

You can also check out Mary who offers the watch even cheaper than Lawrecene(HOS)

Which would be my choice!

http://www.watch-international.com/index.p...p;cPath=101_109

Or ask Robert (prestigewatchco) he's an excellent seller, who knowes about his watches.

Drop him a PM.

Hope I helped

l47340

Thanks Akira!

As per customs issues I live in Colorado so it shouldn't be a huge problem, but when money is on the line a fair amount of paranoia takes over haha.

greg_r

My advice is to drop ReplicaMake or Watchinternational a PM and see what they can supply. If you send them a photo of exactly what you want (the photo from Perfect Clones's site will do!) they'll check what's available and report back with their best price.

Perfect Clones is fine but they tend to be expensive.

Welcome to RWG! :rofl: