Sign in to follow this  
Lagger

TSWATCH new policy email

Lagger

Anybody else get the email basically saying they are stopping all after sales service including customs seizures to offer cheaper prices?

I personally think that goes against the ethos off being a TD as you are taking a punt on a watch much the same as buying of a Google search result, I know they have been in the game a while but this is worrying

_DC_

I got the email, the way I read it is you can still order at the normal full price and get after sales, but if you want a wholesale price you can email them and they will do it cheaper but with NO after sales.....

Have I read that wrong?!?

I just wish they'd stop emailing me about policy changes and start emailing me QC pics of my order, haha!!

DC

Lagger

I've just re read it and it's not very clear if they are offering a two tier service or not perhaps they could clarify

KeNnY

yup you are correct

Q: Can I pay extra and have a warranty on my watches?

A: If you want to have a warranty, please buys from http://www.tswatchltd.com/ and directly make payment through the site.

Duzza

You have to wonder which pile of watches the factory reaches for TS call asking for a certain watch with no warranty required. The brand new and working fine pile? Or the slightly fucked pile :)

rogdog

mmm looking forward to seeing how big the price differential is without after sales service

Gazzla

The slightly fucked, we'll knock these out with no comebacks pile.

trailboss99

Don't like it? Buy elsewhere. Easy peasy.

cufflink
You have to wonder which pile of watches the factory reaches for TS call asking for a certain watch with no warranty required. The brand new and working fine pile? Or the slightly fucked pile :)

Yeah that's the worrying part. The factory may just pass over the slightly fucked pile to clear off their rejected stock.

Hope a TD can tell me I'm wrong.

Vreds

It's an option though. People who still want the same warranty as before can just pay the same price as you did yesterday. I don't mind having a 2nd option i suppose.

greg_r

Yup. Like quite a few of the bigger dealers they offer wholesale terms - which invariably does not including after-sales service of any kind. Nothing particularly new here.

gillinash

Here is the email from what I see I agree with the above, if you pay full price or regular price you get the warranty. Wholesale your on your own. The part that I am not clear about if you read the second line is "From now on. we offer wholesale prices on even one watch" so is that saying they consider all sales wholesale?

All Dear Customers – Pls Read This

New Policy Released

Many of you are on the forums ,so for a lot of you this news will not come as a surprise , but for all of you who are either not on the forums or do not frequent the forms often, this is for you !

From now on, we offer wholesale prices for even one piece of watch.

This new policy can offer such cheap prices is because we will not be offering the same after-sales service that TSWATCH offers, such as there is no insurance on your order, if you order gets seized by customs ,we can’t refund or reship for free. We also not offer repair service nor a warranty. However we will also send QC pictures, do time accuracy tests with pictures. You will be receiving the very same fantastic TSWATCH service, minus the after-sales service .but for this,the small quantity, the prices are far lower and this will surely benefit many of resellers.

For this kind of order, we only accept payment via Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram and Posb.

But be note that, this new policy will not conflict with our wholesale order policy. Wholesalers still enjoy our full service.

If you want to make such kind of order. Pls submit an order from http://www.tswatchltd.com/ first, and then e-mail order number to us to enquiry the price.

Please feel free to contact us at any one of below e-mails:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Q: Do you help us to fix our watches if we cannot fix them locally or by ourselves?

A: We do not fix your watches. You need to fix your watches by yourselves or by local watch smiths. But if your watch’s spare part get broken and need to get a replacement, we can help you to check with factory and offer you at factory price for the spare parts.

Q: Is there a MOQ?

A: There is no minimum order. Even one piece of watch we can offer you wholesale price.

Q: How can you offer such cheap prices?

A:

1. No warranty: We do not offer a warranty with the watches, so we save a lot on fixing the watches and shipping the watches back.
  2. No shipping insurance: We do not reship or refund the watches if they are lost in the air or seized by customs, this greatly reduces our costs also.
  3. Only Western Union, Money Gram,POSB,and Bank Wire are accepted: We do not need to pay credit card company for processing fees, and we do not need to worry about chargebacks. This saves us a lot of money.
  4. Huge buying power at the watch makers: We sell a lot so we have the buying power to negotiate the prices with them that is why we can offer you at prices that others can’t.

Q: What payment methods do you accept?

A: We only accept Western Union Money Gram, POSB, and Bank Wire.

Q: What happens if my order gets seized by customs?

A: If your order gets seized by customs or if a package gets lost en-route, We will not refund nor replace for free. Customs seizures are at your own risk and responsibility. However, as always, we will exercise extreme caution when sending out your order.

Q: Do you drop-ship?

A: Yes we do! But please be sure No warranty No after sales service. Any issues during shipping, or with customs, or if the order arrives damaged are your responsibility.

Q: What happens if my watch/es arrive DOA, broken or defective? Do I have a warranty?

A: We will send time accuracy tests and QC pictures of every watch we ship out showing the watches to be in perfect condition.

As mentioned above, we do not offer a repair service nor a warranty, however if you need spare parts and we can source them, we will sell them to you at cost price.

Q: Can I pay extra and have a warranty on my watches?

A: If you want to have a warranty, please buys from http://www.tswatchltd.com/ and directly make payment through the site.

dfq23

Pure time are doing the same thing next door through the watch station name

Duzza

Is there much difference in the price over PureTime?

anfalas

....can't really see that this matters one toss.

From what I've read in my (shortish) time here most folks when receiving a DOA or indeed problems later on would far rather source a local watchsmith or enlist the services of one of the members than return to China and die of old age.........................and, maybe never see thy rep again!!

dfq23

Is there much difference in the price over PureTime?

Some things I have enquired about have been much cheaper but others not much so it's pot luck really

Jason6168

To be frank. Sometime when they mention did what test and what QC pics all in 100% good condition when they send out. Still I got before movement issues not only from 1 watch. They can claim is from noob factory or another best version. How can we tell? By pics and email they send. I knw its mutual trust but I seen threads with watch delivered but not according to what we paid. So overall I think it's not reali fair though. Just my 2cents. I still thinks after sales services is very impt with warranty .

Vreds

From what I've read in my (shortish) time here most folks when receiving a DOA or indeed problems later on would far rather source a local watchsmith or enlist the services of one of the members than return to China and die of old age.........................and, maybe never see thy rep again!!

I'm more worried about the customs taking it from me, making me lose ~$300, than getting a DOA watch that I can have fixed at my local watchsmith for $100.

greg_r

Don't like the terms? Don't buy. Wholesale is not really aimed at collectors - it's more for those who re-sell.

The only thing that has changed here is that they've made wholesale pricing more accessible. Dunno what all the fuss is about, frankly. :dunno:

anfalas

I'm more worried about the customs taking it from me, making me lose ~$300, than getting a DOA watch that I can have fixed at my local watchsmith for $100.

.....can only speak from my experience on that one...............75+ orders from China, never ever had anything seized. To be fair though this comes down to location and I accept not all countries are equal where customs are concerned.

What I don't like are the muppets who expect some sort of Harrods style after sales service and then start threads belly-aching about how shit it all is.

These are low grade watch replicas made out of recycled baked bean cans so no you can't have a no quibble 5 yr guarantee, fuck off and buy a genuine timepiece.

Most TD's go way beyond what can be reasonably expected in my view. Treat rep purchase as a lottery and then it's a nice surprise when you get a goody ;)

dfq23

We have TDs who don't offer reshipping if a watch is seized anyway plus if one arrives DOA the standard advice is to use a local repairer rather than sending it away so from what I can see these wholesalers are not offering a bad service at all.

Case in point, if I pay £200 for a watch which is DOA then pay out another £50 to fix, surely it's better to be paying £150 for one then £50 to repair and forget the probably $10 discount on your next purchase the TD may offer for it not working.

Worried about it being seized? Don't order a Tag, Pam, Rolex, Hublot (as if anyone would) etc which are on the hit list at UK customs

I pre ordered a Pelagos from watch station. Puretime price was $438 plus $35 shipping. Watch station was $340 plus $35 shipping....

Your money, your choice

Lagger

I personally don't think that we should think of it as a lottery these are not 40 pound Turkey reps these are expensive items that are produced in large numbers that we pay a hefty mark up on and reps or not saying go and spend 7000 dollars o the real mccoy is not a reason to take pot luck.

Jomashop is selling real raymond weil watches for less than 400 dollars, made in Switzerland, all the overheads and a warranty, I think we have become accustomed to taking one for the team when they cost 150 dollars but now they are 300-800 dollars I think we deserve more

trailboss99
Jomashop is selling real raymond weil watches for less than 400 dollars, made in Switzerland, all the overheads and a warranty,
Then go buy one! Joma are not facing life fucking fines or even time for selling you a watch. Hell, I can think of one dealer who used to be here who vanished never to be seen again . . .

anfalas

I personally don't think that we should think of it as a lottery these are not 40 pound Turkey reps these are expensive items that are produced in large numbers that we pay a hefty mark up on and reps or not saying go and spend 7000 dollars o the real mccoy is not a reason to take pot luck.

Jomashop is selling real raymond weil watches for less than 400 dollars, made in Switzerland, all the overheads and a warranty, I think we have become accustomed to taking one for the team when they cost 150 dollars but now they are 300-800 dollars I think we deserve more

.........sorry mate but you are not a realist I'm afraid.

Doesn't matter whether you buy a $600+ super duper rep the simple fact is it could die on you anytime.

You have to take account of the conditions in which these things are produced, seriously would you offer any kind of meaningful warranty? I'm fucked if I would!!