Sign in to follow this  
plankton

Ordered and Paid- Helberg CH-1 Bronze Diver

plankton

So I finally made a decision to get a gen, Helber CH-1 Bronze Diver. This will clearly fill my need for a watch to swim with as it is rated for 6000m, german made, swiss ETA, domed crystal to look the part. Let's see if I'm happy once I get some wrist time......................................... These are not my pics, stock pics..... Mine will be better.......

DSC03015r_zps6bed30c3.jpg

xQFChgE.jpg

hCoatPe.jpg

ellistyle1

Wow--it will be cool to see the patina develop on all that bronze. Even the buckle looks badass. Nice work.

ShovelnTC

c'mon you need to give us more to look at!

Simms

Looks great, looking forward to seing more pics when you get a chance!

plankton

The watch should be here Thursday, 6000 meter is cranking deep!!!!

Paparolf

That looks like a serious diver mate!!

BadPickle

diver?? really? methinks it doesn't fulfill the criteria to which a diver watch should. Numbers on the rotating bezel for bottom time?? and who the fuck is gonna test to 6000??

chunk of metal fashion diver more like.

its not for me.

plankton

diver?? really? methinks it doesn't fulfill the criteria to which a diver watch should. Numbers on the rotating bezel for bottom time?? and who the fuck is gonna test to 6000??

its not for me.

Oh Helberg makes some killer divers and does test them. I would make some sort of a defense to your consistent shitty posts by why bother. Nice to have your opinion here PBR. No offense of course PBR you're welcome to your opinion (clearly).

Venomous

Definitely looks like a serious watch for a serious diver!

I can see the attraction.

Won't need those knuckle dusters. Just hit them round the head with the watch. That would do the trick!

Look forward to seeing pics when you got it.

V

BadPickle

its not for me.

Oh Helberg makes some killer divers and does test them. I would make some sort of a defense to your consistent shitty posts by why bother. Nice to have your opinion here PBR. No offense of course PBR you're welcome to your opinion (clearly).

oh i see whats happening here, you just want a pat on the back for spending cash on something new, not interested in members opinions at all.

maybe you should stick to posting in flame free then.

plankton

its not for me.

oh i see whats happening here, you just want a pat on the back for spending cash on something new, not interested in members opinions at all.

not at all bro. I enjoy your comments, actually take the time to read them and have followed some threads, some funny and some just typical for you. You have me wrong, I rather admire someone that has no care what others think of them. It brings humor to my life.

nofitstate

I quite like the look of this. How much did it set you back?

Mazz

The brass knuckles are cool

BadPickle

its not for me.

not at all bro. I enjoy your comments, actually take the time to read them and have followed some threads, some funny and some just typical for you. You have me wrong, I rather admire someone that has no care what others think of them. It brings humor to my life.

Don't back down plank, say what you mean, I'd like you to explain why you thought my comment was "shitty", plus I'm inquisitive to know exactly what is "typical for me" ? It seems you have typcasted me here without my knowledge.

plankton

its not for me.

Don't back down plank, say what you mean, I'd like you to explain why you thought my comment was "shitty", plus I'm inquisitive to know exactly what is "typical for me" ? It seems you have typcasted me here without my knowledge.

Cursing in public PBR........................ IMO you have to be a plant on this forum to make it funny and interesting...................... I have a question about the chunk of fashion metal, wouldn't that be exactly what all these resp are?................................. They certainly are not precision made (but fun to wear). No the wonderful Helberg (that you so ignorantly criticized) is infact one of the precision made watches, unlike the fashion statement your are undoubtable wearing at the moment................

Here is a quote from Oceanic Time " WR The CH1 uses the very latest gaskets made from Viton and Teflon. Its case back is sealed with triple o-rings allowing a water-resistance of 600 atmos. / 6000 meters / 19685 ft. if set up (as it is here) with the optional spherical Sapphire crystal and closed case back making it one of the deepest rated mechanical divers on the planet! This set up also allows for anti-magnetic resistance of 70.000A/m."-----------------------------------------

Here is another "BUILD From start to finish the HELBERG CH1 has been made use high-tech computer design tools and CNC machining for its components which are made using high quality materials such as surgical grade 316L Stainless steel, Sapphire crystal, Teflon and Viton gaskets and Swiss luminous material as well as its movement which is also Swiss made. The build quality is first class, no rough edges and everything fits together very nicely. The brushing on the case - in particular the case top is beautiful."

More so PBR- "These watches however will not be homages or copies. Using the highest technical and aesthetic aspirations, HELBERG plan to redesign and re-engineer watches that have been unobtainable even to the most seasoned collectors whilst ensuring that their dimensions and technical specifications meet the needs of the watch collectors and enthusiasts of today."

BadPickle

its not for me.

Cursing in public PBR........................ IMO you have to be a plant on this forum to make it funny and interesting...................... I have a question about the chunk of fashion metal, wouldn't that be exactly what all these resp are?................................. They certainly are not precision made (but fun to wear). No the wonderful Helberg (that you so ignorantly criticized) is infact one of the precision made watches, unlike the fashion statement your are undoubtable wearing at the moment................

Here is a quote from Oceanic Time " WR The CH1 uses the very latest gaskets made from Viton and Teflon. Its case back is sealed with triple o-rings allowing a water-resistance of 600 atmos. / 6000 meters / 19685 ft. if set up (as it is here) with the optional spherical Sapphire crystal and closed case back making it one of the deepest rated mechanical divers on the planet! This set up also allows for anti-magnetic resistance of 70.000A/m."-----------------------------------------

Here is another "BUILD From start to finish the HELBERG CH1 has been made use high-tech computer design tools and CNC machining for its components which are made using high quality materials such as surgical grade 316L Stainless steel, Sapphire crystal, Teflon and Viton gaskets and Swiss luminous material as well as its movement which is also Swiss made. The build quality is first class, no rough edges and everything fits together very nicely. The brushing on the case - in particular the case top is beautiful."

More so PBR- "These watches however will not be homages or copies. Using the highest technical and aesthetic aspirations, HELBERG plan to redesign and re-engineer watches that have been unobtainable even to the most seasoned collectors whilst ensuring that their dimensions and technical specifications meet the needs of the watch collectors and enthusiasts of today."

:Yawn:

it really doesn't justify my time to post in this thread. so for the final time......

no matter how many times you prove that your copy and paste skills are at their premium, i just don't think this is a diver watch, cut and paste more from DiversRus all you like, it doesn't change my opinion. i will still maintain the basis of my original post......... its not for me.

get all giddy if you so desire, its a fashion lump, i'm not interested in your "my watch is better than yours", just buy it, you don't have to justify it to anyone......

:Yawn:

James.

Technically, id class this as the essence of "dive watch" given its design is basically a homage to the Rolex proto from the 60's that set the all time dive record, and was a prelude to the latter deep-sea. Its not a dive watch in the dressy can wear under a cuff SD style, id say its a deep dive watch in one of it's earliest, purest forms.

I have pondered over one myself, but feel leather doesn't suit, needs an ISO but I dislike wearing rubber ( :lol: )

KeNnY

NICE

I would love to see that in person :(

plankton
Technically, id class this as the essence of "dive watch" given its design is basically a homage to the Rolex proto from the 60's that set the all time dive record, and was a prelude to the latter deep-sea. Its not a dive watch in the dressy can wear under a cuff SD style, id say its a deep dive watch in one of it's earliest, purest forms.

I have pondered over one myself, but feel leather doesn't suit, needs an ISO but I dislike wearing rubber ( :lol: )

I will post some decent pics, especially wrist ones. It seems to me that most the pics are on a small wristed guy. I hope it works a little to say the least. I've been so curious.

Castiel

Very nice piece. I think about such acquisition too..... not decided yet whether to go for armida a1 bronze, or helson stingray 47.

baxter

really liking the look of the CH8 pre - order .. bronze with domed glass and steel with flat glass and black and orange bezel

plankton

really liking the look of the CH8 pre - order .. bronze with domed glass and steel with flat glass and black and orange bezel

I wonder if I can order the low domed crystal from Helberg and swap it (have Vac do it) if the high dome is too high?

Ant0702

Very attractive watch, and unique.