Sign in to follow this  
Crusader

Fresh excited member with Some Questions

Crusader

Hi to all members :lol:

How should I start and not be boring?

I live in Slovenia, I like to spend money wisely, I am car and watches fanatic and I don't like winter.

I have watches-loving in my blood, because my father loves watches, now he owns IWC watch, I think it's Pilot's Watch Mark XVI (not replica) and I own 3 watches, but I wouldn't even called them replicas, because two of them, Rolex Daytona and Ferrari watch I bought at vacations for about 15 € and another Rolex, Oyster perpetual date I bought in Egypt for about 10 €.

I am considering to buy real replica in close future, probably Breitling or Omega, because I like its style.

Thats it from me so far, I hope I wll get some usefull informations here and learn some stuff about watches :lol:

greg_r

Welcome to RWG! :D

You've found the right place - have a good read of the board and then check out our trusted dealers. Don't hesitate to ask if there's anything you don't understand :)

KeNnY

hi there ! :) welcome to forum !

You can pick from our trusted dealers, and they will be happy to serve you some watches of your choice !

Also I would be a bit in hurry, because the Christmas is coming, so it is high probability that some watches will be out of stock soon !

If you are afraid of of customs issue, I would recommend to contact Reg (narikaa) who has the watches in UK a send them to EU. Now he has came back from the east, and have new stock of watches ! So be hurry and contact him :D

Hope you will like it here, and please, post picture of your watches and you could also post picture of that genuine IWC ! :rofl:

trailboss99

Like Greg said, welcome mate and if you need any help just ask.

Col.

Crusader

Thanks for welcome.

I'll sure show my watches and fathers, just to get some time, in next cuple of days :)

I have seen some great shop in Trusted dealers list so I think there won't be problem, when I'll be ordering.

Just to get some more informations about stuff, some advices and some courage to actually order it :D

muhnkee_2

Hey Crusader,

Welcome to the forum, i have to say that Slovenia is one of the most beautiful countries i have ever visited...

Happy collecting!

Greg

alistairw

Welcome aboard buddy, you are going to love this forum. Decide how many watches you would like then triple that number, cause thats how many watches you will buy from the trusted dealers in the first six months!!

This forum is addictive, any time you have a spare minute you will be on here, it's like feeding time at the zoo, but lots of fun..... enjoy!

Mystery Shopper

Welcome aboard and happy shopping! I have bought over a dozen watches, pens and straps on this forum and have never had an issue (except when I have made the mistake in the first place).

PS- Probably not a good idea to call yourself a fresh, excited member- couple of the northern EU VIPs can get excited!

Crusader

@muhnkee_2: Really? Were you on vacations here, like tourist?

@alistairw: Haha, I hope I will collect at least half as much you have :D But it really is addicting, something special about watches.

@ScottM: Nice, I hope I'll will be able to say same thing after my first order :) And which was first mistake you made? So I won't made it either.

Title is just named out of fun, so its not same thing, ''new member'', over and over again.

muhnkee_2
@muhnkee_2: Really? Were you on vacations here, like tourist?

Yep, my wife, mother and brother took a trip from Italy to Croatia, then a train into Slovenia and onto Ljubljana, the drove up north into and around Lake Bled...

In my travels i have been lucky enough to have visited over 50 countries and I have to say that Slovenia is up in my top three (along with Iceland and Chile).

The mountains and the scenery are just stunning!

For anyone who hasnt been fortunate enough to visit Lake Bled, here is a picture of it

Lake%20Bled.JPG

Have fun,

Greg

warcelo

Hello and welcome Crusader!

Remember to read everything about the movements and the noob introduction, they are very useful.

Cheers!

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse. Always good to have fresh new members :lol:

Crusader

Guys, I have just quick question and I don't know where should I put it so I will ask here:

I want to know, what is the full name of the watch below? I would like to know more about it, but without the name I can't get the informations :thumbsup2:

breitling-407.jpg

Thanks