Sign in to follow this  
PGL

Another newbie here

PGL

Well, hello to you all... I am a watch fanatic since I was... well, I don't know... it has been like this since I can remember.

I am from Spain (I see I am not the only one) so I apologize for any grammatical and/or spelling disasters I may commit. :lol:

I just discovered this forum this morning in my search for a ROLEX MILGAUSS homage. I love that watch to bits and I need to have it LOL... the "wanting" phase is long gone... and since there seems to be no stock of homage anywhere I thought of a good replica... but I know nothing about replicas so I hope you will guide me in the right direction because I am absolutely lost and I don't want to get scammed... I am too poor to give money away like that LOL...

Anyways, I am going to sniff around and see what I can learn about this...

mondeov6

Welcome from Sweden PGL! You have found the place!! :lol:

PGL

Thank you guys! I am a little confused right now... there is too much info here LOL... I am scared :lol:

KBH

Welcome. Check out Robert at PWC. He's got a very good Milguass at a very good price.

Of course, any of the dealers can also get it for you.

PGL
Welcome. Check out Robert at PWC. He's got a very good Milguass at a very good price.

Of course, any of the dealers can also get it for you.

Thanks KBH, I have been reading some threads with pictures in them and I already e-mailed Robert... let's see what he says... I hope he still sells them... I am like a junkie in a quest for crack I guess... LOL.

Seriously, I've never had this much anxiety over a watch before... not anxiety but I just want one and it seems to hard to find...

From what I could read you used to have one (or still do, don't know). Was it a good a watch?? Worth the money you paid for it??

sconehead

...general concensus say's it's an excellent rep for the money mate...do it, you'll be impressed...welcome to the forum by the way...:lol:

Del

Hello and welcome :thumbsup2:

Enjoy the site :D