Sign in to follow this  
profsteve

RWI Down Again?

profsteve

Over past day or so I could get on RWI by logging on 3 to 4 times. Now I can't get on at all with my original UN and PW. Anybody know what is going on or is it something on my end?

jdog

Think its on your end Steve. All is well with me and can log in with no problems.

onzenuub

Empty the cache and try again

DR3M3L

Working from here, no error logs either. Request a new password by clicking "Forgot my password" link :)

DR3M3L

My bad- if you face problems with logging in please remove your cookies. It's something I changed today in the system, I thought it only affected logging off but just found out it's causing the same problem for logging in when you have old cookies in your browser.

So basicly this guy is right....... Well that's special..!

BadPickle
My bad- if you face problems with logging in please remove your cookies. It's something I changed today in the system, I thought it only affected logging off but just found out it's causing the same problem for logging in when you have old cookies in your browser.

Feckin amateurs, its a simple reboot issue, reversal of the transmodulafier and a rework of the gigawhatsitcalledthingymabob will sweeten it up no end.

I've got one of my staff on it now

DC686CFD-A09C-455E-BB37-11B596EB8417_zpsygkf3kgs.jpg

DR3M3L
:lol:

greg_r

Feckin amateurs, its a simple reboot issue, reversal of the transmodulafier and a rework of the gigawhatsitcalledthingymabob will sweeten it up no end.

Hey - that's not RWI, that's OUR server AND our secret weapon. How dare you!

DR3M3L

So... Rwg is running without any RAM modules?

BadPickle

Hey - that's not RWI, that's OUR server AND our secret weapon. How dare you!

:boxedin: