Sign in to follow this  
TeddyCrafts

kw 382 arrived dead

Daywatch

Smaller TD may take longer, to respond, may take longer to get and send the watch and generally have more communication problems with english. From my experience with both bigs and smalls, all are fine but the smalls are much more individual and really do care about the customer. They deal with the customer themselves, not their staff. I´d rather have a DOA from a smaller TD, really. I also would be less afraid to send it back for repairs if it´s a smaller TD. Just my opinion.

TeddyCrafts

I am sending it to an experienced watchsmith and repair and repositioning of markers, it will cost over 200USD.

I regret buying from the TD.

Edited by TeddyCrafts

airfix163

my view is this as a trusted dealer.there shouldnt be any worry or futher money outlay by you to recieve what you paid for.they should on being notified replace the defective watch .what has been suggested i can get from any replica dealer on the wed

black263

my view is this as a trusted dealer.there shouldnt be any worry or futher money outlay by you to recieve what you paid for.they should on being notified replace the defective watch .what has been suggested i can get from any replica dealer on the wed

You really believe that any replica dealer on the web would replace a damaged watch without fail. I'll have a glass of whatever you've been drinking.

RichardMiami

@airfix

This hobby is not run by Amazon. If you opt to send a watch back to the dealer, you will be expected to pay shipping.

@perry

Trackable shipping inside China is a waste of money. Virtually all shipments are untrackable once they enter that country.

airfix163

ok then as a trusted dealer and the amount of business done through this site they should replace any defective item. without question.when they have the returned defective watch back they can then discuss payment if any.they should offer a free return within 30 days

sunbites

TBH replica or not, if you buy a $500/600 watch it should not be DOA. End of.

sunbites

I ordered 382 just yesterday (v3 apparently) from a TD who has told me that even some of our TDs use refurbed A7750s and thats where most issues with the movement is. And that there will be 0 issues with the bronzo he is providing; You could understand how upsetting it's be if it weren't true in the end.

Escapizm

I purchased a high end rep for a similar cost from a highly trusted TD. After c.1 month it died on my wrist for no apparent reason, I contacted them and he suggested could a local watch smith take a look, as its confirmed Swiss movt and I'm in UK this was a preferred solution (despite £90 cost to me) by both parties. My watch smith has initially said all looks ok and perhaps just needs service and removal of the elusive pube! I expect it back in the new year and have kept TD informed along the way. Hopefully TD will be sympathetic to my troubles in some way...perhaps, perhaps not!

sunbites

Well I've ordered a high end watch from a TD (that I ordered again since) where there were issues like - screws missing and chrono didn't reset probably and also went the road of getting it to ssteel and modded; the TD has send me the replacement screws since but yeah... if it was DOA it would have been annoying ;d

382 also seems like a good watch to run the 7750; but unfortunately from what I understand the mods/fake gems make it more vulnerable; its a pity a better movement cant be fit in there; I am considering sourcing a solid caseback and sticking in an un moded 7750 if this one fails.

airfix163

i agree trusted dealer .this is a privilage there should be no such thing with these dealers as DOA

black263

i agree trusted dealer .this is a privilage there should be no such thing with these dealers as DOA

Bit like buying your stash from the usual dealer. There should be no such things as additives.