Sign in to follow this  
sunbites

I READ THE BIBLE FIRST! ;-) Still need help.

sunbites

Yeah; pity but just cant be bothered to go to the outstkirts to find a western union outlet.

Well TDs can't be bothered with risking their PP accounts with someone as new as yourself.

No need to be rude. I may be new but i bought stuff from both other members and TD already.

And by saying that I can't be bothered to go to WU - its my prerogative as a customer; and not an opening for snide comments.

rickyrosey

Why dont you get a pam111 it has no cassback that is see through and no date or anything and it is one of the best repd out there

mysterio

Yeah; pity but just cant be bothered to go to the outstkirts to find a western union outlet.

Well TDs can't be bothered with risking their PP accounts with someone as new as yourself.

No need to be rude. I may be new but i bought stuff from both other members and TD already.

And by saying that I can't be bothered to go to WU - its my prerogative as a customer; and not an opening for snide comments.

So it's rude/snide only when it's used on you but not when you use it. Let me clarify that butt hurting statement. Prerogative isn't only a buyer right. TDs can offer other means such as PayPal, but not to everyone because they've been burned too many times. So only offering WU payment is their prerogative, as much as not electing to be bothered with paying through WU is yours. Oh, and even though you are not new as you say, remember, you post anything here, start growing some skin.

Jagsman
Why dont you get a pam111 it has no cassback that is see through and no date or anything and it is one of the best repd out there

+1

JSJ

Sunbites did you realise how much damage one person can do to a TD's business with one Paypal complaint? Having read a few of the stories over the last year, it's often the customers who play the 'it's my prerogative' card who put in the disputes.

I would rather use Paypal too. I've bought quite a lot from WI but I stopped when they had their last Paypal account trashed by a dick. Now they started taking it again for members with more posts, etc, I just ordered again. They probably lost 4 or 5 watches just from me over the last few months. Multiply that up and it is a lot of turnover.

That's why they need to be careful. I'm sure you've read this before but this is not Amazon.

Good luck with finding your watch.

sunbites

So it's rude/snide only when it's used on you but not when you use it. Let me clarify that butt hurting statement. Prerogative isn't only a buyer right. TDs can offer other means such as PayPal, but not to everyone because they've been burned too many times. So only offering WU payment is their prerogative, as much as not electing to be bothered with paying through WU is yours. Oh, and even though you are not new as you say, remember, you post anything here, start growing some skin.

No, i think it's fair enough they don't want to use Paypal; but with that in mind I don't want to use WU. I really don't understand where the problem is.

It's like when you want to pay with AMEX and some store doesnt accept it; you can move to another store. From a customers perspective (having/spending the money) its not rude. If a store tells you "Sorry we only take cash" its not rude (like WI did); but if they say "sorry we cant be bothered to take your card payment" it is.

WI has been nothing but nice about it and accommodating when I asked about models/watches; and when I asked about PP he asked for my forum name. I understand I may be "new" so when he said WU only; i said sorry but it's too inconvenient to me.

Really don't see why any comments about that are needed :-)

sunbites

Hmmm, I thought pam111 had exhibition back?

Jagsman

Mine does, but you can't see it on the wrist, personally I quite like it, but other than that it seems to tick your boxes.

greg_r

No, i think it's fair enough they don't want to use Paypal; but with that in mind I don't want to use WU. I really don't understand where the problem is.

It's like when you want to pay with AMEX and some store doesnt accept it; you can move to another store. From a customers perspective (having/spending the money) its not rude. If a store tells you "Sorry we only take cash" its not rude (like WI did); but if they say "sorry we cant be bothered to take your card payment" it is.

WI has been nothing but nice about it and accommodating when I asked about models/watches; and when I asked about PP he asked for my forum name. I understand I may be "new" so when he said WU only; i said sorry but it's too inconvenient to me.

Really don't see why any comments about that are needed :-)

Well said, mate :)

sunbites

Mine does, but you can't see it on the wrist, personally I quite like it, but other than that it seems to tick your boxes.

Yeah, so 111 without exhibition back would be the best choice lol :-) I don't like it even on gens. Don't know why; just a personal preference.

narikaa

Because you have made three very different choices !

Off to double check my meds

thought it was about Panerais

sunbites

Because you have made three very different choices !

They're all so different! ;-D +1

ALE7575

LOL

Just brilliant

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

Mr Happy

Yeah, so 111 without exhibition back would be the best choice lol :-) I don't like it even on gens. Don't know why; just a personal preference.

111 has a display case back - if you want closed with seconds hand try 005 or 411- 417 special editions from Kurvasit.

sunbites

Is there anyone that sells the said PAMs with swiss movement? Or should I not be worried about it at this stage?

Miz

Get an 009

Mine is pretty sweet :)

00F4D843-AC6F-4A92-B68D-F8FB4780B0D4_zpsrm2vjmtc.jpg

V -

First time poster

I like this watch

Would you mind telling me where you got it?

Im a bit of a newbie on the site and in the Rep market

Miz

That 061 is nice. I would go for hand wound over the 7750. Hand wound are easier to service and seem to be better built IMO over the a7750 options.

Cheesemonger -

Can you elaborate?

why one over the other?

What is a 7750 lacking?