Sign in to follow this  
ccrsvo

Fake PAM on eBay?

ccrsvo

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Panerai-Luminor-Marina-Stainless-Steel-44mm-Black-Dial-Skeleton-Back-/390704690610?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item5af7d075b2

It may be real, I don't know. But in the description it states Auto self winding. Looks just like the 6497/6498 swan neck movement on all the TD's here. Maybe someone more qualified take a look

MDK

Not sure myself, they have a lot of positive feedback for high value watches and the swan neck has pressure on both sides.

Although i cannot find anything about a Diamond Encrusted Pam 111

fatarms

Y incabloc, flat top to the crown guard lever... if it's fake, someone went through a lot of trouble to make it look that gen.

nuke350

Look legitimate seller to me. A lot of high ticket items been sold with positive feedback. Could be a pawn shop or auction reseller. All items are used. but replicas business is also old.If I am not sure about item, I will ask a lot of questions before placing a bid.

James.

gen.

mshklovskiy

its a mistake on the listing. Its obviously a manual wind, but looks like a gen movement. I do hope that noone buys this thought..... A diamond encrusted Pam? its not Hublot, ffs!

rolexwatchfan

Gen.

kw2310

I'm thinking gen as well. Buying the seller is first impression. Too much to loose. However, I'd have to agree with Duke because there are no box or papers along with no guarantee written in the listing (unless I missed it). Are you looking to purchase or just posting on curiosity?

Seand83

Looks like a Gen to me only thing I see wrong is those god awful diamonds. :vomit:

ccrsvo

I'm thinking gen as well. Buying the seller is first impression. Too much to loose. However, I'd have to agree with Duke because there are no box or papers along with no guarantee written in the listing (unless I missed it). Are you looking to purchase or just posting on curiosity?

I was just browsing through looking at dials and came across it. Didn't think diamonds were a PAM's best friend. Curiosity.