Sign in to follow this  
fragzzone

Best affordable pam rep

fragzzone

Hello everyone, perhaps this has been posted many times but this time I may have a different approach. I am looking for the best panerai replica I can get under US$150.00, I've browsed many of the trusted seller sites from this forum but I have never held one in my hands. So I need more than just relying on pics, this is were I need your advise.

My focus goes to the caseback since I may be swaping it to homage projects, so I will really appreciate if I could be pointed to a nice 44mm panerai luminor on a mini fiddy case with 6497 swan neck movement. This so I can get to work on a vintage fantasy homage.

Thanks in advance!

pollux1

I'm sure one of the PAM experts will be along shortly mate, afaik there is a pretty ok choice at that price point, especially with Robert although you won't get Swiss ETA 6497 at that money. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

greg_r

Run, don't walk, to PrestigeWatchCo's section and take a look at his 'Panerai for $99' selection. There are some superb watches there for not very much money. Pick up a 111, 127 or 113 from that lot and you won't go wrong. Spend the extra $50 on either a bracelet or a better strap and you've got a great watch that should last you years.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6194

You won't get a swiss 6497 at that price, but it doesn't matter - the asian 6497 is pretty much bomb-proof.

fragzzone

those are real nice, but what I need is a 44mm mini fiddy case... there's gotta be some out there. Many thanks for the replies.

Member X

So you're looking to do a mini-fiddy custom build off a PAM rep?

Skip the hassle and extra cost of spending out on a rep and buy a homage direc from Getat if you can wait a couple of months for a full custom job, or Jackson Tse (MilitaryTime) if you want it in a couple of weeks with some small custom changes done :thumbsup2:

fragzzone

I have time pieces from both of them, what I need pretty much is a pam dial and pam case back to make a vintage watch... that is why I am looking for a panerai rep with a 44mm mini fiddy. Apparently it might have to be custom made, but all builders I have talked too lack the pam case back :thumbsup2:. Its starting to look like its going to be a long journey.

Edited by fragzzone