Sign in to follow this  
Primrose Hill

Chopard S/S bracelet

Primrose Hill

I'm looking for a S/S bracelet to fit my Chopard Mile Miglia GTXXL Chrono S/S. The gens are ridiculously expensive as opposed to the rubber version. Any ideas would be appreciated :unsure:

158459-3001.jpgThis is the gen bracelet

N.Rico

that watch looks better in rubber or a nice leather strap .

SSTEEL

If the OP is anything like me, then they posted this thread because they prefer a bracelet. I am a bracelet guy myself, and having owned a Chopard, I just couldn't get on with it, the rubber tyre strap was a real put off. Sadly the bracelet for this model is a unicorn in the rep world.

herbva

Forget about finding the Chopard bracelet and put a well made straight end link bracelet on it, like a Staib mesh.

taokexun

NIce.

Genius

dfq has found a source.... You can probably guess where :giggle:

I'm waiting for his review and to see if he puts it up as a C&R before I order one myself

Chavezzito

Just out of curiosity...how much is ridculously expensive?

Genius

Actually pretty cheap just over a $100 for a full watch with the bracelet on, http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Ch17-top-brand-of-high-quality-luxury-fashion-atmosphere-stainless-steel-men-full-steel-watch-men/346020_1397419163.html

This is the link I found thanks to dfq but like I said I'm waiting for his to arrive and see a review before I buy it myself, as with all "aliexpress experiments" it is a bit of a risk as to the quality of what you get

Chavezzito

Actually pretty cheap just over a $100 for a full watch with the bracelet on, http://www.aliexpres...1397419163.html

This is the link I found thanks to dfq but like I said I'm waiting for his to arrive and see a review before I buy it myself, as with all "aliexpress experiments" it is a bit of a risk as to the quality of what you get

That´s cool...but it should also mean that our dealers should be able to source them...maybe not for the price you listed but still.