Sign in to follow this  
Nikola123

watch-searchreplica.com legit?

Nikola123

Just wondering if anyone has had previous experience with this site in particular?

Is it a scam or not?

Thanks,

Nick.

kiki8704

Stick with TDs you cant go wrong with them

Nikola123

I've looked through all the TD's items and unfortunately they don't have what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a Hublot Shawn Carter Classic Fusion King Gold.

This seems to be the only site that has it available.

Mazz

Ok if the TDs don't have it then it probably does not exist or its utter crap............................one of the ploys of scam sites is to picture gen watches what you get may be an empty box or something that may vaguly resemble the watch you wanted

Did you send a picture of the watch you were looking for to the TDs? They don't picture all their stock and are usually able to sources watches if avaliable

BadPickle

Email a pic to the TD's, if they can't get it, it's probably not repped.

Good luck :)

Nikola123

Email a pic to the TD's, if they can't get it, it's probably not repped.

Good luck :)

Ok if the TDs don't have it then it probably does not exist or its utter crap............................tone of the ploys of scam sites is to picture gen watches

Did you send a picture of the watch you were looking for to the TDs? They don't picture all their stock and are usually able to sources watches if avaliable

I'll get onto it straight away.

Thanks so much for your help guys!

Kemist

I've looked through all the TD's items and unfortunately they don't have what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for a Hublot Shawn Carter Classic Fusion King Gold.

This seems to be the only site that has it available.

Hi Nikola and welcome to the forum.

If the TDs don't have the watch (you have to email them and ask for the watch specifically because sometime their online catalogue may only represent... 70% of watches that they can get) then it's probably the watch doesn't really exist or not worth buying.

Don't worry, spend tonight read all the threads on the right hand side of the page and you'll be ready to send payment tomorrow ;)

You're in good hands with RWG

Daytona_Dreamer

Welcome Nikola

I would agree 100% with Tkhiem. If you order from this company, I bet that you'll be the victim of bait and switch. When I first joined RWG, I was looking for a Glashutte that did not exist as a rep. I searched and found a website that posted pictures of the actual watch. After asking several times if they had the watch in stock, and sending money, several months later I receive a POOR alternate Glashutte that in no way resembled what I had ordered. They sent no QC pictures because there was no QC.

If no TDs mention what your looking for, 90% probability is that there is no rep. Your safest move is to stick with TDs and find something that you like.

black263

Don't listen to this. Buy from that site, and get all your friends to do the same. Then let us know how you and your friends get on. That way, none of us are likely to be scammed, and you can take all the risk yourself. (Or you could be boring and do as everyone is advising, which will keep you 100% safe. But that way we won't have the fun of listening to you crying when it all goes to worms.)

fancyaquickie

Don't listen to this. Buy from that site, and get all your friends to do the same. Then let us know how you and your friends get on. That way, none of us are likely to be scammed, and you can take all the risk yourself. (Or you could be boring and do as everyone is advising, which will keep you 100% safe. But that way we won't have the fun of listening to you crying when it all goes to worms.)

+1 LOL

Gazzla

+1 LOL

+2

anfalas

........err, what comes after 2? Oh FFS don't say I need a maths lesson now as well? :lmao:

Simms

........err, what comes after 2? Oh FFS don't say I need a maths lesson now as well? :lmao:

....+3

English yesterday and math today! :giggle:

anfalas

....+3

Thanks mate.

I'm sure my maths teacher said a CSE grade 4 was good...........................? ;)

Daywatch

Hi Nikola. First do some reading, than buy a Hublot V6 or V6.5 like everybody else does for starters. If everybody buys that and not another it´s for a reason.

The one You are looking for is almost certainly not available because we have never seen it. No need to loose time and give unnecessary work to the TD´s.

Read about ordering/shipping and paying by western union instead. Have fun.

23cf4880-prod.png

Hornet

....+3

Thanks mate.

I'm sure my maths teacher said a CSE grade 4 was good...........................? ;)

You're a genius.....

....what can we teach you tomorrow? Long division? Tectonic plate theory? Or advanced particle physics?

stevok2305

Hi Nikola. First do some reading, than buy a Hublot V6 or V6.5 like everybody else does for starters. If everybody buys that and not another it´s for a reason.

The one You are looking for is almost certainly not available because we have never seen it. No need to loose time and give unnecessary work to the TD´s.

Read about ordering/shipping and paying by western union instead. Have fun.

23cf4880-prod.png

Fugly watch anyway!!! :thumbdown: but good luck with your search.