Sign in to follow this  
ImNotFatImFluffy

gen with bad photos or some sort of hybrid fake?

ImNotFatImFluffy
http://www.ebay.com/itm/breitling-avenger-ii-/161497523490?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item259a00a522 im thinking hybrid fake, the dial seems like it might have right font on numbers (as seen by looking at the 8 for instance), but its very hard to tell if the bezel is right (can't tell if the 5s have the separation of right side and left side), also pearl looks about the right size (supposed to be big on the avenger 2) photos are hella blurry, when in doubt believe its a fake right? If its gen it would be a great deal (but as I said I doubt that, I mean really if it was gen they would make sure the pictures were decent quality). the seller is only at 4 feedback also. Not really thinking about buying, just got bored and saw this on eBay. Edited by ImNotFatImFluffy

hardwareking

Cannot see the pictures :(

ImNotFatImFluffy

Sorry, link included now, I mean who do these people think they are like that? If its gen it hurts potential sale, if its rep its probably gonna get removed at any rate

Pseudonym

Hard to tell, but from the general presentation, I'd call scam...

ImNotFatImFluffy

At any rate reported as fake, if they want to show its genuine better pictures are a requirement.

hardwareking

Imho it's a rep with low quality photos and an high price to try to confuse non-expert buyers..

watchlvr91

I'm guessing fake...

Seand83

I am guessing since it looks like the pics where taken in a crack house it is a fake.