Sign in to follow this  
elninoart

JF or NOOB

elninoart

I'm new here and also brand new to replicas, I want to buy a AUDEMARS PIGUET ROYAL OAK OFF SHORE watch as my first replica, I have spent a lot of time on sellers websites and trying to find the best replica, but there are one thing I don't understand, one site says the best AP Noob edition while another site says that he has the best version from J12 factory, so, I'm confused now and don't know how to choose, this is my first replica AP, so I want to get help from you guys, which factory has the best AP that is more close to genuine? Thanks.

Edited by elninoart

tonysoprano211

I have spent a lot of time on sellers websites and trying to find the best replica

Welcome.

You should do your research in the forum.

Good luck

Kuvarsit's site is down btw...

LondonBB

They each have their own positives and negatives, the overall best watch rather dependent upon which model you want. Best to spend time reading individual reviews on here and RWI. That said both noob and JF APs tend to be very good indeed. My most recent experience is with the larger 44mm ROO and I would personally suggest that the carbon fibre cases on the JF ones are at present better, having a super shine in sunlight. I've also recently bought a Schumacher 44 ROO made by JF and the overall quality is superb, it would be difficult to make it better, in my view.

elninoart

where did you buy Schumi and how much? looks superb.....really impressed...

edgematic

It depends on which model you want. Imo Volcano, Safari and Navy themese are better from J12.