Sign in to follow this  
boneyjr

TC Submariner V6 with Gen Insert, Gen Crystal & ETA mov

Monffo

An absolute beauty my friend. Keep it for a long time and enjoy it.

Mrj858

Love my TC! It has been getting more love than my other watches as of late

Kemist

What a stunning build and amazing watch. DWO is aligned perfectly and that's really what I can't have with my Out of the box noob V4 116610.

boneyjr
Also, what do you think about the gen crystal? Is it much different in terms of clearness?

With an ETA heart, it'll last for awhile.

Where can one buy this watch?

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=67090

Many will argue that the gen crystal makes all the difference in the world. I will not go that far, but I will say it looks awesome. And the cyclops is where the gen crystal is key.

Thrasher

Before I received my V6 I had purchased a Genuine insert from BK then TC came out with the new insert and pearl surround, I had planned on keeping the Genuine insert on the side as the TC insert is fantastic but the crown failed and since TC is so busy I decided to send my new V6 to BK for a genuine crown and WSO tube which apparently is better than or equal to gen tube. I also had the genuine insert installed, Bezel tightened and bezel edge polished. As we speak my upgraded TC BK V6 is on its way back along with a BK PAM 029 that my wife kindly bought me for Christmas. I haven't heard anything from TC but I'm desperately looking forward to the arrival of his new LV at my doorstep.

boneyjr
Before I received my V6 I had purchased a Genuine insert from BK then TC came out with the new insert and pearl surround, I had planned on keeping the Genuine insert on the side as the TC insert is fantastic but the crown failed and since TC is so busy I decided to send my new V6 to BK for a genuine crown and WSO tube which apparently is better than or equal to gen tube. I also had the genuine insert installed, Bezel tightened and bezel edge polished. As we speak my upgraded TC BK V6 is on its way back along with a BK PAM 029 that my wife kindly bought me for Christmas. I haven't heard anything from TC but I'm desperately looking forward to the arrival of his new LV at my doorstep.

Very nice. Enjoy it!

Thrasher

Got the TC V6 back today...Wow Genuine insert and crown. Perfect work Thanks to BK.

watch101
Got the TC V6 back today...Wow Genuine insert and crown. Perfect work Thanks to BK.

Just wondering....how long was your turn around time?

Mike on a bike

Did mine w/ gen insert ,crown and crystel the got board and sold bangin.gif, was/is stunning...................

neogen69

wow quite a price tag but beautiful peice

Mike on a bike

wow quite a price tag but beautiful peice

With the ETA sounds right.

BC1221

With the gen parts that's on here and a eta, that's actually pretty cheap.

Very nice. The only upgrade I did to mine was a gen insert and TCs flat crystal (can't stand cyclops). It is by far my most worn watch.

The only thing I really wish someone would make is a proper second hand for eta movements. The gaping hole is the only tell on a TC IMO.

I've heard mixed reviews on the gen crystal. Some say it makes a world of difference and some say it's not really noticeable. TCs crystals arnt bad. They do over magnify bc of the taller gasket he uses but that's a cheap fix. Or you can go without the cyclop ;)

Either way.

Love the watch.

darksky

Really really excellent Tc sub!!!

deef

Awesome watch. Picking up a v6 as soon as I get the money together for it. Very jealous!

Ratubbs

Awesome build !! I'm hoping to build a similar one myself .