Sign in to follow this  
plankton

I appreciate this kind of effort!!!

plankton

This is after 4 days of wear and I have not had to adjust the timing.

I appreciate when a watchmaker installs the movement and sets it on a "timeograph". But a really appreciate it when they take the extra 3-4 steps and put it on a winder and then time it out again a few times to get it close. This is as good as it gets, dead ass on after 4 days of wear with an ETA 2824.

Love the Helberg products and I highly recommend their swiss line.

5TkjNbl.jpg

Baldrick
I appreciate when a watchmaker installs the movement and sets it on a "timeograph". But a really appreciate it when they take the extra 3-4 steps and put it on a winder and then time it out again a few times to get it close.

One of our 'older' dealers used to do that, as well as timing it and pressure testing.....going back almost 10 years ago...all free of charge....wonder whatever happened to him ;)

LVtestbad2.jpg

PICT0160copy.jpg618a2d11-fb6b-47a1-91ec-287e213c76dd.jpg

plankton
I appreciate when a watchmaker installs the movement and sets it on a "timeograph". But a really appreciate it when they take the extra 3-4 steps and put it on a winder and then time it out again a few times to get it close.

One of our 'older' dealers used to do that, as well as timing it and pressure testing.....going back almost 10 years ago...all free of charge....wonder whatever happened to him ;)

LVtestbad2.jpg

PICT0160copy.jpg618a2d11-fb6b-47a1-91ec-287e213c76dd.jpg

Ten years was before my time, seems like a great idea though. Who was it?

Angus provides some pressure testing still (or at least on my last couple in 2013). Personally I just appreciate the extra effort. BKLM and TC still adjust the timing following a winder if asked.

Last year I bought my 2nd gen DSSD and the movement was off, in early 2014 I bought a gen Datejust II and it was running 3 seconds per day off at a face up position. I really got disappointed in the quality at that point of the average Rolex. really, 8-10k on a new watch........................................................It should be on.