Sign in to follow this  
UmpaHimself

Bought a Hamilton, "Cyber Week" Got Me

UmpaHimself

As I am sure many of us all go through the same shit in our emails. Tons of junk promotions from every place we have ever made a purchase online. Almost every day I delete anywhere from 15-40 promo emails but I have them organized in Gmail where I can just select all and delete real quick. Well this week I have been breaking the rules and looking through them. I bought a Atmos vape pen for $24, a handmade whiskey set for my father this holiday season for $89... and now a Hamilton.

I just found Ashford having a great sale on them via Slick Deals. The one I was looking at is about $500 less then Jomashop on, which is usually a pretty bottom dollar site. I keep looking at IWC reps, and really have been for a long time. It's one brand I really like but find hard to choose one. I have been looking at the grey dial Big Pilot and when I saw this watch it pretty much fit the bill. Obviously it's a chrono but it definitely has a general IWC vibe which I feel many of their higher end watches do. So I bought it.

The movement showed as an ETA H31 which I have never heard of so I looked it up and I found that the H31 is a variant of the Valjoux 7750, modified for increased accuracy and extended power reserve (60 hrs as oppose to 42) with the idea that it could go unused for the weekend and still be ticking on Monday, so that pretty much sold me.

Ashford Hamilton Sale: http://www.ashford.c...ton/cat6032.cid

Link to Watch: http://www.ashford.c...o/H60416583.pid

Borrowed Images:

XkMSTID.png

1LCzH9R.jpg

Chavezzito

Looks good!

Congrats!