Sign in to follow this  
Crixus

First rep (LMPO) thoughts on my QC pics?

Crixus

From what I can tell, the rep is absolutely beautiful. The 6 and 12 lume markers might not be perfectly evenly spaced but that'd be fine with me as it's really hard to tell.

I think it's because the pics are at an angle but I'm a little concerned with how the bezel pearl lines up with the 12 marker.

My other concern is that the timegrapher readings are showing +12 s/d and a beat error of 0.6ms. I think it's alright but I wanted to get the opinion of you guys who have more experience :). Thanks!

LINK REMOVED, NO POSTING QC PICS

Edit: Whoops! Sorry I wondered if I was breaking any rules. I guess pics are out but can anyone comment on the timegrapher readings? Thanks!

Edited by Crixus

damien4480

Evening mate, my watch was similar but sent it off to Micky to be cleaned and serviced. It's now totally awesome

Derek Mc

The timegrapher results can be hot or miss as they generally bang 'em on and whip 'em off far faster than an ideal run that allows the movement to stabilize etc.

Try not to over worry (though easier said than done) as the watches tend to be fine once they arrive land and get on the wrist, otherwise a tune up and service and all will be perfection

JSJ

Easy to regulate. I'd wear it first for a day or two to let it settle down and see what it gains or loses in real life.

Crixus

Evening mate, my watch was similar but sent it off to Micky to be cleaned and serviced. It's now totally awesome

The timegrapher results can be hot or miss as they generally bang 'em on and whip 'em off far faster than an ideal run that allows the movement to stabilize etc.

Try not to over worry (though easier said than done) as the watches tend to be fine once they arrive land and get on the wrist, otherwise a tune up and service and all will be perfection

Easy to regulate. I'd wear it first for a day or two to let it settle down and see what it gains or loses in real life.

Thanks everyone! It shipped out yesterday. Can't wait!