Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

HUBLOT AERO BANG MORGAN

onzenuub

Morgan, the automobile manufacturer, and Hublot, the watchmaker, combine their technologies. On the anniversary of the first century of the Morgan company, Hublot has produced a special Big Bang whose design has been inspired by the AeroMax car: the Aero Bang Morgan. Jean-Claude Biver presented it 10th of february 2009 in Malvern (GB), at the jubilee firm’s headquarters, in the presence of Charles Morgan.

HUBLOT AERO BANG MORGAN

Hublot.jpg

AeroMax MORGAN

Morgan.jpg

Read more about it: http://www.hublot.com/hublot_prod/site/hub..._morgan_ang.pdf

greg_r

They've photographed that car from the only angle it looks half decent... It's not as crosseyed as the older Aero model, but it's still crosseyed :D

onzenuub
They've photographed that car from the only angle it looks half decent... It's not as crosseyed as the older Aero model, but it's still crosseyed :)

Could be, still wished I had a few of those :D

greg_r

The problem with Morgans is woodworm (well, that and sort of people who drive 'em - who just look like they suffer from woodworm, you know the kinda thing: flat caps, bearded, smoking a pipe - and that's just the women! :) )

One of the upmarket cars that wouldn't tempt me, I'm afraid. I'll take an Aston or two instead :D

onzenuub
The problem with Morgans is woodworm (well, that and sort of people who drive 'em - who just look like they suffer from woodworm, you know the kinda thing: flat caps, bearded, smoking a pipe - and that's just the women! :) )

One of the upmarket cars that wouldn't tempt me, I'm afraid. I'll take an Aston or two instead :D

If I can choose, Bugatti Veyron please, only one.

greg_r
The problem with Morgans is woodworm (well, that and sort of people who drive 'em - who just look like they suffer from woodworm, you know the kinda thing: flat caps, bearded, smoking a pipe - and that's just the women! ;) )

If I can choose, Bugatti Veyron please, only one.

Oh - well if we're going into that price range, I concur. I'll have one too. kthxbai.

ockels

I have an older Morgan Model, 30 years old and no woodworm !!!

I have seen some awfull replica's of this Hublot with Morgan Logo.

If someone knows a good replica I will be interested.

:)

Baldrick

looks just like every other Hoolop, 'cept this one looks as tho' it has a Breitling logo on the dial, can't believe they've been churning these out and still can't get the bezel screw alignment correct.

As an example here's a Hublot homage inspired design with the correct bezel screw alignment, if they can do it, why can't Hublot?

RAS3_Tourbillon_by_dangerusscopy.jpg

GC

I like this one better...

Jaguar_XK-120_1949_ca-mm-2008_BSE0041.jpg