Sign in to follow this  
wombosi

Panerai Radiomir 183 Black Seal

wombosi

After ordering my first rep (a PAM 111h from Robert's $99 topic) which I actually didn't even receive yet, my eyes already felt on another watch of the Panerai brand, namely the Radiomir 183 Black Seal.

I only just saw that Robert also has this model in his $99 topic. But maybe, you guys could recommend me any other good sellers for this watch? Not that I have any bad experiences with Robert though. Secondly feel free to give me any other advice regarding this model.

Personal photos and/or wristshots of this model are much appreciated! :beer2:

Edited by wombosi

dingle
After ordering my first rep (a PAM 111h from Robert's $99 topic) which actually I didn't even receive yet, my eyes already felt on another watch of the Panerai brand, namely the Radiomir 183 Black Seal.

I only just saw that Robert also has this model in his $99 topic. Could you guys recommend me any other good sellers for this watch? And or give me any other advice regarding this model?

Personal pictures of this model are much appreciated! :beer2:

Robert's is as good as it get's for $99. The rep strap will need to be replaced, but that is about it unless you are overly picky.....then some modifications can be done

Aren

The Blackseal from Robert is my first PAM, and my (personal) first REP. I just love it. It is a great timepiece. My second PAM was a mem to mem sale which originated from Robert and it is the PAM 1950 fiddy. I love that one too.

I would like new straps for each. I would like a vintage looking cordovan gator strap for the blackseal. For the fiddy I would like a particular blue strap. The 1950 is a gorgeous watch and face has a bluish hue. The strap I am interested in for the 1950 is the stunning blue strap which can be seen in KBH and greg's wrist check pix from last week.)

I had a good experience purchasing from Robert and the quality it excellent. For other watches, I look at the wrist check pictures to help me decide what I like. It is like trying to find your taste in a wine. The members watches here are lovely to look at and they do alot of the homework for you, just by looking at what they bought, modeled and modified. I like to see the actual watches with the different straps. The members have a keen eye and know what goes well together. I don't have enough experience, so I love to see what they bought and the straps they chose.

All the PAM's are large, but the blackseal wears much smaller than it looks because it is thinner and lighter than the 1950. Still, I like them both. Just keep looking. You will know what you like best when you see it. I suggest some careful looks at the wrist checks thread. I get the best ideas there about what I like in a watch and strap. You can't get a real idea from stock photos IMHO. It all boils down to a matter of personal taste.

Good Luck and all the Best.

mspangl

pams are addictive ! be aware or ur gonna end up like greg :beer2:

wombosi
pams are addictive ! be aware or ur gonna end up like greg :thumbdown:

Like Greg?! What's up with Greg? :bcake:

Edited by wombosi

sconehead

What's up?

...you'll end up dressing like him... we've only room for one snappy dresser here...:bcake:

Greg_r.jpg

...here's my 183

DSCF0016.jpg

Vector

What's up?

...you'll end up dressing like him... we've only room for one snappy dresser here...:bcake:

Greg_r.jpg

Fuck me ...... what chest are them pants !!!! :thumbdown:

sconehead

I believe they only come in one size...moob...:bcake:

houndoggie
What's up?

Greg_r.jpg

...here's my 183

[

Did you notice he is wearing roller skates?

Vector

He looks like an extra from Saturday Night Fever !! :bcake:

Vector
What's up?

Greg_r.jpg

...here's my 183

[

I didnt get lower than his balls to be honest !!! :thumbdown:

sconehead

yep...Brixton roller disco circa '74...I believe he first met Onze there...

wombosi
...here's my 183

I love that watch! May I ask you where you got it? Is it one of Roberts $99?

Luthier

And PAM on the left hand finger...

:wave:

KBH

If you're seriously looking for a 183 PM me tomorrow. I've got a nice one with a DSN superlumed dial and hands I could be arm twisted into letting go. Not $99 but not too expensive either.

DSCN4358.jpg

wombosi
If you're seriously looking for a 183 PM me tomorrow.

I really appreciate your offer. However, I'm afraid I have to force myself to stop buying watches for the next couple of months or so... :notworthy:

Edited by wombosi

greg_r

Sconey may I just say this...

YOUAREAGOATFUCKER.jpg

:rofl:

sconehead

Goats need love too...:rofl: