Sign in to follow this  
Wriggles

Christmas Navigator Special

Wriggles

For anyone that might be interested in a Gerlach Navigator, Gerlach are running a crazy santa special - 349usd shipped (usually about 415usd at recent conversion rates plus shipping)

Limited amount so be fast if you're interested.

http://gerlach.org.pl/crazy_santa.html

Member X

I just spotted this myself and came on to post it but have clearly been beaten to it :P lol

1399PLN usual price = c.USD415 = c.£265 at current exchange rates, so you'd save about $65 on the price of the watch, plus I think shipping is included in the $349 offer price whereas it's not normally, so you probably save $75-$80 in total, something like 50 quid, which is not to be sniffed at :)

I was tempted by I found a review that said the crowns aren't screw-down, boooo :(

So far I'm happy with my Gerlach P.24, great quality for the money :) (and with a screw-down crown! lol) so I would recommend buying if anyone is interested.

Chavezzito
I just spotted this myself and came on to post it but have clearly been beaten to it :P lol

1399PLN usual price = c.USD415 = c.£265 at current exchange rates, so you'd save about $65 on the price of the watch, plus I think shipping is included in the $349 offer price whereas it's not normally, so you probably save $75-$80 in total, something like 50 quid, which is not to be sniffed at :)

I was tempted by I found a review that said the crowns aren't screw-down, boooo :(

So far I'm happy with my Gerlach P.24, great quality for the money :) (and with a screw-down crown! lol) so I would recommend buying if anyone is interested.

No they are not screw down but it is still waterproof/resistant (what is the difference?), this is mine:

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj580/Chavezzito/Gerlach%20Aviator/791CA187-C9FA-44C5-8E85-1C1BF1BFB272_zpscb6zkytm.jpg