Sign in to follow this  
mpnyc76

Best Site to Buy Portugese Chrono

mpnyc76

Hi All -

I am brand new to the site and am looking for the best site to buy a Portugese chronograph. Also, do i go with Japanese movement or pay the extra clams and buy the Swiss movement?

Thank you!

webking185

there's enough info on this, if you like, PM me and see if you want mine. i have the IW3714-45

any dealer will get you the watch

chrish8

Oh Oh, you should start here http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=67090 that question is a big no no, i don't think you will like the replies you get.

mpnyc76

To specify, I want to know best place to buy a rep

Paparolf
Hi All -

I am brand new to the site and am looking for the best site to buy a Portugese chronograph. Also, do i go with Japanese movement or pay the extra clams and buy the Swiss movement?

Thank you!

defo go with the extra clams mate :-)

mpnyc76

Sorry, one more thing -- anyone know why there is such a disparity between the Swiss versions available online?

I see anywhere from

$529 from

to $800:

to $1155 from

stevok2305

Oh dear this is gonna end badly.

Gazzla

pay the extra clams

Clams you say?

I prefer mine done with a bit of an Asian influence. Swiss ones are shite . . .

yrsVb1g.jpg?1

chrish8

Look at the other dealers here many have a lower price or just buy from your friend at replicahause

Sorry, one more thing -- anyone know why there is such a disparity between the Swiss versions available online?

I see anywhere from

$529 from

to $800:

to $1155 from

andyboy

I see anywhere from

$529 from

to $800:

to $1155 from

I have removed the links.

You are best to compare the trusted dealers from here.There may be a price difference but it will not be as much as you have quoted.

The dealers here will not scam you and have a look at some of the threads on types of movements.Search box should bring up the information you are looking for.

trailboss99

I see anywhere from

$529 from

to $800:

to $1155 from

I doubt any but the most expensive of those is a Swiss movement. The real Swiss movement on its own is over $500 so do the math.

Even if it is Swiss the problem is with the add on module that moves the Seconds from its native 9 o'clock position to 12 and that is going to be the same Chinese POS that's on all of them, Swiss or Asian.

Sswells

Always go to the TD trusted dealer list..... Then go to one of the TD showrooms and try a few on. Couldn't be easier.

Being noob myself......like most things in life....do your homework and learn more by listening (here that is reading), and not by speaking (here means don't post "where can I get the best sub...or xxx watch). Sorry to be a dik but I don't post much, most read n educate...must drive you 10k posts people totally insane.

I'm all better now.