Sign in to follow this  
1_klean_watch

Social Status and Rep Watches

sconehead
...well Aren, as you may have just found out...

''all men are pigs...but some are swines as well...''

:wave:

You are so right Scone...I think for all young women it should be mandatory that they watch the movie

"The Ugly Truth"

again and again!

a real man...you have my address?

:huh:

Aren
...well Aren, as you may have just found out...

''all men are pigs...but some are swines as well...''

:wave:

You are so right Scone...I think for all young women it should be mandatory that they watch the movie

"The Ugly Truth"

again and again!

a real man...you have my address?

Scone, if I were you I would check on kinky...he and Baldrick are MIA together!

:huh:

KBH

Nothing worse than a woman scorned. :wave:

Baldrick

Nothing better than a woman scorched, read the Malleus Malificarum for instructions :wave:

Aren
Nothing better than a woman scorched, read the Malleus Malificarum for instructions :wave:

Well..

give a man a fire and he is warm for a while...

light a man on fire a and he's warm for the rest of his life.

KBH
light a man on fire a and he's warm for the rest of his life.

The flame always burns brightest when first lit. If you're lucky it will continue to burn long as a nice mellow ember. Most unfortunately fizzle out.

nunu78
Hardly anybody ever notices what watch I'm wearing and who the fuck outside of these forums and a handful of WIS knows what the hell a Panerai is anyhow?

So, why is it so important to have raised cannon pinions, L swiss L, and so on and so forth, why are there so many modders.. :wave:

Does that mean I only buy reps for the brand name on the watch?..Not really because I actually just really like the watches themselves

Understood, BUT if it said ROLECKS OR OMAYGA on the dial, would they suddenly lose a small degree of attraction, or a large degree, I mean you still like the watch design and overall look....NO ?

Take off your ermine cloaks, EVERBODY on these forums came here looking for a Submariner or ( insert luxury brand and model here ), or else we'd all be on Ebay buying a nicely designed watch and posting on the PMWF, if you say otherwise, you're kidding only yourself, I ain't swallowing your guff :huh:

+111111111111111111

Dendo
I've bought gen watches but came to the realization that a rep is 95% of the way there for 10% of the price.

Fiscal responsibility gents :wave:

In all seriousness I LOVE the look of the branded watches to include dial markings. I simply cannot justify spending 20K on a PAM 194 when I can get a damn good facsimilie of it for 250 bucks though. What it comes down to, in reality, is I have better uses for my money and the rep world has allowed me to own watches I would never be able to afford otherwise. Whether or not someone recognizes what I am wearing has no bearing on the pleasure I get from owning something I'd never be able to otherwise.

+1000

nunu78
I've bought gen watches but came to the realization that a rep is 95% of the way there for 10% of the price.

Fiscal responsibility gents :wave:

In all seriousness I LOVE the look of the branded watches to include dial markings. I simply cannot justify spending 20K on a PAM 194 when I can get a damn good facsimilie of it for 250 bucks though. What it comes down to, in reality, is I have better uses for my money and the rep world has allowed me to own watches I would never be able to afford otherwise. Whether or not someone recognizes what I am wearing has no bearing on the pleasure I get from owning something I'd never be able to otherwise.

Well said my friend.

(p.s how u doin my friend, hope u well)