Sign in to follow this  
wrainsberger

Hello, new member

wrainsberger

Good afternoon,

I ran across your forum today while searching through several pages of replica watches and reviews upon them. I am an avid watch lover and collector, but can not afford several of the watches that I so dearly desire. Therefore I started researching replicas and I must say that I am impressed with the build quality of these watches. I was amazed to see the 7750 valjoux movement in swiss replicas, as it is the same movement in my Tissot PRC100 Automatic which keeps amazing time.

I am actively seeking several watches including Omega Seamaster Professional (blue dial), Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chrono (Orange bezel, black dial), Oris TTI Diver, Tag Heuer Indy 500 (black dial), just to name a few. I also am fond of several of the Oris LE watches such as the TT3 rose gold chrono and the Carlos Coste diver. If any of you have great replicas of these watches, can you please direct me to a legitimate source?

Thank you for having me here!

Bill

Gerabit
Good afternoon,

I ran across your forum today while searching through several pages of replica watches and reviews upon them. I am an avid watch lover and collector, but can not afford several of the watches that I so dearly desire. Therefore I started researching replicas and I must say that I am impressed with the build quality of these watches. I was amazed to see the 7750 valjoux movement in swiss replicas, as it is the same movement in my Tissot PRC100 Automatic which keeps amazing time.

I am actively seeking several watches including Omega Seamaster Professional (blue dial), Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Chrono (Orange bezel, black dial), Oris TTI Diver, Tag Heuer Indy 500 (black dial), just to name a few. I also am fond of several of the Oris LE watches such as the TT3 rose gold chrono and the Carlos Coste diver. If any of you have great replicas of these watches, can you please direct me to a legitimate source?

Thank you for having me here!

Bill

Hello Bill,

WELCOME to this great forum...

Can start read the reviews and the Collector's section, that's where you will find all "our" Trusted Dealers!

Good shops and don't forget... you have to post pictures :D

Luthier

Welcome to the forum, Bill!

First of all- "Swiss" replicas doesn't exist, all replicas are made in China, at least 99% of them.

Second - any of our trusted dealers can source the watches you want. Rule of this Forum - Choose your watch, then choose the dealer.

Goo luck!!!

sconehead

What they said above Bill, I'd just add that you research as much as possible about the exact rep model you're after before purchasing, maybe start a thread asking advice if you can't find any info...

Welcome aboard mate...:clap:

KBH

And maybe post a question about one or 2 watches at a time. Wanting information about 10 watches at once just gives me a headache.

PO chrono is easy to find and a very nice rep. Blue dial SMP was just discussed last week. Mary at WatchInternational has a very nice one but not sure about the blue dial.

I also remember somebody in the last couple of days posting pictures of a beautiful Oris diver. And the Carlos Coste is readily available and is another very good rep.

Good luck on your quest.

greg_r

Good to have you here, mate :D

Have a good read of the board and check out the dealer subforums. If it's available, one of them will be able to get it for you :clap:

Fiddo

Hello! :wave:

Welcome!

wrainsberger

Thank you to all! I am currently reading through the forum pages and am discovering several things.