Sign in to follow this  
Ska

Reulming, Reshipping and recovery, Phew!!

Ska

Hi all

Just thought I should post quickly and let those concerned know I'm still very much alive!! I've been rather absent of late due to an overriding necessity for creating rather epic amounts of sawdust in preparation for a huge guitar trade-show half way round the world in January whilst simultaneously writing scores of... scores for various adverts/jingles/ short films/communist monkey national anthems.

As a result I've been (to my shame) almost entirely neglectful of this wonderful board. I miss you all. No doubt John's house is finished by now - which means kink has probably just about gotten round to painting his pickup pink. However I am checking in whenever I can.

Aaaaaaaaaanyway - Firstly as most of you know I regularly reship parcels for some of our members who live in rep-hating countries, so I wanted to reassure them that despite my absence from the shoutbox your parcels are safe and/or on their way.

I would ask, if its not too much trouble that you allow me a few extra days when reshipping in the next few weeks up to Christmas just because I'm working pretty much 24-7. If you would rather ask another UK member for their help please feel free as I don't want to separate anyone from their latest rep purchase for even a minute longer than necessary!

Secondly I'm also reluming sandwich dials for a couple of people, most notably kinky who must hate me with a burning passion by now as I have kept him waiting for his 292's for longer than is either acceptable or decent!!

I've actually got a day off this weekend so I'm putting my promise in writing here that I will get these both off to him on Monday morning!!

For anyone else who needs something reluming, please feel free to PM me and I'll give you a reasonable time-scale.

Anyway

Signing off now

happy repping all

sconehead

no worries Ska...family and work comes first mate...:D

Aren

Don't forget to make 2 posts for the Birthday drawing Ska, if you haven't already done so.

All the Best

Love your Lumes...:D

Akira
no worries Ska...family and work comes first mate...:clap:

+1

greg_r

Good to hear from you, my friend.

Hope everything works out the way you'd hoped - in the meantime we're always here when you have some time....

houndoggie

hey ska!

we have a member with nice tits here now. Things are a changing.

graman

Ska! :D

You're sorely missed mate, but hey.....Family and work, as Sconey says! :rolleyes:

...And any excuse to make sawdust!

We're not going anywhere mate............count on that B)

Good luck with those Communist monkeys! :clap: They can be a handful!

:D

KinCaidk

Hate you? No fucking way :clap:

As the other guys says - family, health and living your life comes first.

good to see you around - you have been missed.

Akira

You are the best Ska...

I don't know where I would be now without you!

pollux1

We miss ya Ska! We'll see you when you're good and ready mate. :wave: