Sign in to follow this  
Crixus

Very first rep (LMPO)! Pics

Crixus

7JI06gT.jpgVJvTzl7.jpgibPp8ve.jpgDCiHfDX.jpgDo4X9qu.jpgdrBoakZ.jpgUzAizp0.jpgd18p0tm.jpgouuQNvu.jpg

Excuse the hairy arm. Super happy, looks amazing! The bracelet did suck to size correctly but it's great after. I know many others have had this watch before but I felt compelled to post after the first TD I went to told me this was a very bad rep with many problems. Glad I looked elsewhere!

Dawg

Very nice. I am sure you will enjoy this one. I bought mine as a new C&R from a fellow member and could not believe how good this watch was!. It has been my favourite wear since....

Crixus

Very nice. I am sure you will enjoy this one. I bought mine as a new C&R from a fellow member and could not believe how good this watch was!. It has been my favourite wear since....

Glad to hear it! Yeah I plan on wearing this for years. I've had it a week and have been spending a decent amount of each day admiring it :)

N.Rico

very nice ,enjoy it !

nice pics also .

zinger

Which TD you get this from? It's been on my radar for awhile now. Looks awesome too!!

Genius

That is a beauty is it the BP version? Been thinking about one of these for s while but already got the alu bezel noob factory one

Crixus

very nice ,enjoy it !

nice pics also .

Thanks!

Which TD you get this from? It's been on my radar for awhile now. Looks awesome too!!

Thank you! I got it from WatchStation who's not a TD on here but they are at RWI. They were great! I had to get the "Swiss" movement because the Asian one was sold out.

That is a beauty is it the BP version? Been thinking about one of these for s while but already got the alu bezel noob factory one

Thanks! I believe this is the Noob Factory one. That's what it said on the listing at least.

Edited by Crixus

alidberg

Sure is a nice watch! :)

dave1978

Who told you the noob is a bad rep?

Pc

SSTEEL

Congrats, not took mine off since it arriving from Toro. Although mine is not the LMPO, but earlier model with printed numbers.

Paparolf

Nice watch and great photos, enjoy mate

Crixus

Sure is a nice watch! :)

Congrats, not took mine off since it arriving from Toro. Although mine is not the LMPO, but earlier model with printed numbers.

Nice watch and great photos, enjoy mate

Thanks!

Who told you the noob is a bad rep?

Pc

I think it was Josh. Everyone says he tries to sway people away from Noob because he doesn't work with them.

Lawrence3434

Very nice. I enjoy it. Congratulation

R4dcu

Making me miss mine, it's off having a full service and fixing an issue with the hour hand!

Wear it well!

Crixus

Very nice. I enjoy it. Congratulation

Making me miss mine, it's off having a full service and fixing an issue with the hour hand!

Wear it well!

Thanks guys and happy new year everyone!

On a side note for anyone that reads this, how often/how many turns do you wind your rep?

Every other day or so my watch will stop and need to be re-set and wound. I'm afraid of overwinding and I don't have an automatic winder. While my gen Tag Heuer either managed to get irreversibly magnetized or developed some other mechanical problem that caused it to run extremely fast, it would never stop going as long as you wore it every day.