Sign in to follow this  
vax

Why I am here

vax

Glad I somehow found this place before I made a big mistake. I am entering back in the hunt for rolex sport copies after a long time, from giving up. I almost sent off bucks to bad sites.

I am still on my 30 year old mission to find a TRUE copy of a GMT. Yes, my dad bought one in the 50's and I grew up with it. Lots of fond memorys looking for lost bezels for weeks but still, the way I saw him and grew up...

The 80's we had the 35 dollar battery watch that sort of kind of looked like a GMT. The 90's brought us the same watch but at 50 to 75 bucks. Enter 2000 and the self winder. Nice second hand movment on a crapy copy.

2010, my mother in law left me a few grand and the will said buy a real GMT, you spent the price of a real one over the years with all those fakes. True. Thanks mom but I am not stupid. cash is cash and times are tuff. Don't forget about all the bad used GMT's out there or the yearly cleaning that cleans out your savings.

So here I am after seeing 2010 GMT repo's that sort of look like one or two GMT models but don't. I do not see copies of 1675's or 16750, etc...I want a direct copy of a true model number rolie produced, right hand stack, etc. All the effort is in the sub market, OK, I want to buy one or two or three and the SeaDweller until I find a GMT.

I contacted two of your finest dealers and am still waiting for a reply on the GMT. Maybe they can build one?

My only thing that is hard to figure out here is how to see watches and contact your dealers with no web site or product page here. emailing to ask if they have the same watch in your reveiw page, price, shipping and info is all I can do. Hope they have the time to answer all the mail because I am ready to order...

Vax

trailboss99

Hey Vax, welcome.

If you want a GMT go here: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=8386 fall in love and then ask RA very nicely if he can put you on the list for one. There are no other CHS reps, all the normal reps are ICHS. The CHS China MVT (movement) was a total disaster.

Col.

pollux1

Thanks for the link TB, what a great read and a fantastic project!

Luthier

Dealers don't build watches, they sell watches.