Sign in to follow this  
vax

noobie needs your wisdom

vax

I see my quest for a great older GMT copy will take more time but while I wait , I need a sport watch fix...

I see the new GMT copy out there but I have found nothing on the form like a reveiw, recomdations or who has the best copy or are they all the same? They run from 1 to 400 dollars on different sites so I guess there are a lot of bad copies of this model. Does BK have and modify that model? Who has the best copy and how do you tell the 98 dollar site watch from the 350 dollar one? Black and SS is what I want but I don't see a black or green TT out there anyways.

Movments. I assume you get the same watch case if you buy the asian or swiss movment? The price of the swiss can add $250 from price of the asian. Is that realy worth it? Does any of the dealers test and calabrate the movment before shipping???

The blue or black subs. Your reveiws are great and they look great. If the new GMT does not come close to the subs, I want a sub. Again, the 100 dollar asian or the almost 400 dollar BK modified? Again, how do I know what site has the good noob and not the cheap sucker noob?

Thanks

Harry

Luthier

The price of the swiss can add $250???

As far as we know - $150 max.