Sign in to follow this  
herbva

IWC Mark XVI Bracelet

herbva

I suspect this question has been asked before, but I'm a noobie and don't see any recent posts on topic. Any suggestions on where I can find a rep bracelet, used or new, for my recently acquired Mark XVI (20mm between the lugs)? Thanks!

JSJ

It's a bit of a minefield to buy a bracelet to fit a rep watch you already have. Hit and miss whether the pins line up and whether the end links fit properly. I have been through several iterations with my IWC watches.

You can try Watch International but they won't be able to guarantee a fit for the reasons above. Members to Member is another good source but you just have to wait until one appears, then snap it up before someone else!

The good thing is that if you do find one to fit, they are some of the very best rep bracelets.

herbva

Thanks POWERMAX. Sounds like the sad truth is it would be easier to just buy a new one from China with the bracelet on it. However, I like this watch as much as any of the reps I have owned. Seems to have a very good movement in it (ETA or ETA clone, the previous owner didn't know which) and is keeping great time. I really like the 39mm case as its a nice break from the other monsters I own. Thanks again and happy new year!

JSJ
Thanks POWERMAX. Sounds like the sad truth is it would be easier to just buy a new one from China with the bracelet on it. However, I like this watch as much as any of the reps I have owned. Seems to have a very good movement in it (ETA or ETA clone, the previous owner didn't know which) and is keeping great time. I really like the 39mm case as its a nice break from the other monsters I own. Thanks again and happy new year!

My pleasure.

You can always try a WTB (want to buy) listing in the appropriate section. I can't remember if you need 5 posts to see that but you certainly do to see Member to Member sales listings. Sounds like you already know about reps so you might see something else you fancy there. Dangerous place for your wallet.

Why not pop over to the new members' section and introduce yourself? A couple more posts and you'll see the M2M sections.

herbva

Thanks, I was wondering how that works here. I have been participating on RWI for a while and was wondering what else there was here.

MySharona

Hello all... I was the seller on that one. Movement is Asian 2892. It was serviced about a year ago. It has been a great movement and a reliable watch. Just a friendly Fyi!