Sign in to follow this  
officiallypb

Opinions on this BB Ice

officiallypb

That is quite a saving, but never heard of the dealer are they a good one? I like their site :)

Lagger

Toro is excellent I have several from him including the BB Black magic lite for the same price. ...recommend

officiallypb

Just seen the post on them they have great reviews. Just a shame that particular watch doesnt have the silver ring round the movement window like the original :(

markeym3

I had a bb ice bang , it come from replicamake back in the day , but more recently I go one for a guy I was doing some work for , it came from Toro , this is the one I had but almost identical to the Toro version ,, I think it was the "lite" version ,, great watch great quality , ok so missing a couple of details from the more expensive one but a cracker of a watch all the same.

20130714_170445_zpsf488ce89.jpg

20130714_170330_zps1a6abfb7.jpg

20130714_170138_zps9f36dd18.jpg

BentleySharp

Hublot never did it for me...

There's only one model Hublot makes that I would wear, and that's the Classic Fusion Titanium. All the others, Big Bang, Bigger Bang, Biggest Bang, King Kong Long Dong, Power King Epic Watch Time, Etc... just don't appeal to my tastes.

That said, however, If you're going to buy a watch, I'd reccomend buying the best that you can afford. I know how I am, and I'm a detail-oriented person. I notice the little things. So, when I buy something, I want the best. If a watch I bought had some flaw, and I know that there's a better version available, I would be kicking myself in the ass everyday for not coughing up the extra $40 or $50 bucks for the best available version. Furthermore, I wouldn't even be able to bring myself to wear the flawed watch, so it would just sit in my watch winder, spinning around forever, and ultimately, just be a waste of money

markeym3

Hublot never did it for me...

There's only one model Hublot makes that I would wear, and that's the Classic Fusion Titanium. All the others, Big Bang, Bigger Bang, Biggest Bang, King Kong Long Dong, Power King Epic Watch Time, Etc... just don't appeal to my tastes.

That said, however, If you're going to buy a watch, I'd reccomend buying the best that you can afford. I know how I am, and I'm a detail-oriented person. I notice the little things. So, when I buy something, I want the best. If a watch I bought had some flaw, and I know that there's a better version available, I would be kicking myself in the ass everyday for not coughing up the extra $40 or $50 bucks for the best available version. Furthermore, I wouldn't even be able to bring myself to wear the flawed watch, so it would just sit in my watch winder, spinning around forever, and ultimately, just be a waste of money

This watch is around $200 cheaper ,,, I thought the majority of reps had flaws ..

Lagger

Tbh anybody who would notice the detailing on the movement would know the more expensive is fake to!

markeym3

Tbh anybody who would notice the detailing on the movement would know the more expensive is fake to!

+1

Baldrick

Meh !!!