Sign in to follow this  
bt3100

How Do you Deal With the Wait?

bt3100

Seems like waiting for that special package takes forever.. LOL

Am I the only one who checks the tracking number over and over. Gonna order a few more so the wait is shorter :thumbsup:

peter

I managed to ration myself to once a day until I saw that it had left customs. Then I wrote a little app to automatically refresh the parcelforce page every 30 minutes so I could keep an eye on it :)

But it's unbearable when it arrives at work and you're out of the office that day!

Member X

The trick is to start researching what you want next, then you forget what you have coming and it's a nice surprise when it arrives :D:)

dingle

the trick is to spam the forum until it arrives :)

bt3100
the trick is to spam the forum until it arrives :)

Who does that? :D

Mik

What I do is try to anticipate my wife's reaction and all the "you bought another bloody watch????" thing. :)

Then, suddenly I don't feel so anxious for the package to arrive...

:D

Member X

Mik - how many pairs of shoes does your wife own?

and handbags?

And separate items of jewellery?

I do believe that you have a long way to go before you reach that many (if she is a typical woman ;)) so next time she moans just ask her why she has more than one pair of shoes if just one pair will apparently 'do the job' like just one watch will? ;):popcorn:

theflyingdutchman

... start looking for the next watch you could order...

roberto
the trick is to spam the forum until it arrives ;)

Oi, cheeky! :popcorn:

1_klean_watch

and handbags?

I do believe that you have a long way to go before you reach that many (if she is a typical woman ;)) so next time she moans just ask her why she has more than one pair of shoes if just one pair will apparently 'do the job' like just one watch will? ;):popcorn:

I'm going use that one and I'm look my next purchase,but I have more shoes than she does. It's a separate addiction.

Member X

LOL

Oh dear... ;);):popcorn:

Mik

and handbags?

I do believe that you have a long way to go before you reach that many (if she is a typical woman ;)) so next time she moans just ask her why she has more than one pair of shoes if just one pair will apparently 'do the job' like just one watch will? ;):D

I'm going use that one and I'm look my next purchase,but I have more shoes than she does. It's a separate addiction.

Dang, thats also my problem... Not more than she owns (would have to take the fridge out for more room) but still... why did I found the british shoemakers :facepalm:

But, in terms of habdbags, you're right X, what I did was to order a J12 and will soon also order a YM for her . If you can't beat them, make them join your addictions :rolleyes:

Edited by Mik

1_klean_watch
LOL

Oh dear... ;):rolleyes::D

Hey, I just lost 60lbs and losing more..so right now most of money is going toward bills and or shoes, since I can't buy clothes. I have like 4 more pair of shoes to get and then I'm concerate on getting more watch.

Member X
LOL

Oh dear... :facepalm:;):huh:

Hey, I just lost 60lbs and losing more..so right now most of money is going toward bills and or shoes, since I can't buy clothes. I have like 4 more pair of shoes to get and then I'm concerate on getting more watch.

Well done! You might as well spend it on shoes and then watches while you can, that new wardrobe of clothes is going to cost quite a bit but you'll be looking good with your new clothes and watches and shoes all together ;) ^_^

But, in terms of habdbags, you're right X, what I did was to order a J12 and will soon also order a YM for her . If you can't beat them, make them join your addictions B)

I like your thinking ;) lol