Sign in to follow this  
Kwt

My latest acquisation......a Casio! Pics inside lol.

Kwt

Well I think you will be alright mate. There are 2 towers in Europe: UK and Germany. I find that it seems to pick up the wave band every 2 or so days. You know if it has been successful as it will have RCVD in the left side. Try not to dwell on it too much though. It's gonna be accurate.

SSTEEL
:thumbsup2:

GenTLe

I want to see how precise is that.

Micky can you please take a shoot of it over the timegrapher?

:giggle:

SSTEEL

lol

Well I placed the watch correctly near the window last night, but it didn't pick up the signal. Will try again tonight.

MoveAlong

Just ordered one of these, looking forward to it!

SSTEEL

Its a great watch, where you located? Its just that I am struggling to get a signal to the radio tower in Germany. The signal is rated L1, which is weak, but it fails each time. I even tried on the roof of our building block, but still no good :(

MoveAlong

I am CONUS, about 1000 kilometers away from the closest tower that is in Denver, CO.

Kwt

Its a great watch, where you located? Its just that I am struggling to get a signal to the radio tower in Germany. The signal is rated L1, which is weak, but it fails each time. I even tried on the roof of our building block, but still no good :(

I wouldn't dwell too much on it mate. Every time I do a manual receive it fails but the receive in the evenings works about 50% of the time. I also get L1 signal strength.

SSTEEL

Im not, but you know what Ocd is, when something has something, you have to get that something, to do something :P

Kwt

Lol for the first few days I was a bit like you thinking this radio function does not work at all. But realistically I have only been using it for sport for now so if it picks up the time then great, it not forget about it.

SSTEEL
:) Very happy with it, like how its retro, and bloody bombproof :D

SSTEEL

Would you adam and eve it, the only time I take the watch off to put it in my watch drawers, it receives the radio signal and updates the time whilst in the drawer, all that time freezing my nuts off on our balcony, and it wouldn't get a signal, even went on the apartment roof lol

Decided to take it off, and wear my LV Sub for a while, and it does this :P

Kwt

Haha it does seem to have a mind of it's own. My is kept on the shelf away away from the Sun in the darkness and seems to update on it's own accord. Once it starts updating, it should do it more regularly.

MoveAlong

Mine says hello! It receives the radio signal and updates every day at 12:04 AM. I keep it in a watch box at night with a glass top. I never would have thought I'd go for something like this, but I'm really enjoying it. Great work watch and very good for setting my automatics without having to go to the computer.

16383844185_7e6fe9ee16_b.jpg

SSTEEL

I think I will put my G back on today and my LV back in the box :)