Sign in to follow this  
Crusader

Where to get that watch(es) at reasonably price?

Crusader

Hi to all,

After a days of searching for watch and a best dealer, I have a question for You.

Maybe because of my weird conditions, I can't find a dealer that would suit me:

- I would prefer to get a watch from EU based country, because I'm not familirised with custom issues if watch comes from USA or Asia

- My price budget is around 100 $ or 70 €, I don't want to spend too much for it, I have some other high expenses right now

The watches I would like are:

Panerai 118 or Breitling Navitimer

If someone has any ideas or recomendition, they are highly recomended :D

Thanks

stiltzkin

Take a look at this post for the Panerai... Greg pointed me to it earlier today.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6194

I'm not actually sure I saw the 118, but take a gander as there are some lovely looking bits of kit - right in your price range.

Stiltz

Luthier

We have a few memers from Slovenia, and they had no problems with recieving watches from China or Thailand.

rx2man

As a noob to this I am in the same boat but just on a different side of the pond. I found a dealer in the UK on repgeek. If you look in the preferred dealers section I believe the dealers name is narika or something like that. I am unable to access that forum from work otherwise I would give the correct name. I cant help you on the different models though only the dealer. Have fun

Akira
As a noob to this I am in the same boat but just on a different side of the pond. I found a dealer in the UK on repgeek. If you look in the preferred dealers section I believe the dealers name is narika or something like that. I am unable to access that forum from work otherwise I would give the correct name. I cant help you on the different models though only the dealer. Have fun

Narikaa is a seller here too,

Just search for him and drop a PM...

But Luthier is right, maybe you don't have any costum issues at all

which means Roberts $99 are great value for you

xcape

I think you can normaly order watch from China or Usa, because in Uk dont have any problems with duty. My next buy will be resend in UK so I can't have problems with our duty. Ours complicate too much.

Crusader

Thanks all for answers.

The problem is, I have already contacted Narikaa and he don't have the watches I would like to have.

Now he don't have them in stock and he is going to East in January. I don't think I can wait so much :D

Xcape, I am from Slovenia, same as you :D

From who are you going to order next time? Some UK dealer or you will just get the watch from UK?

Robert would of course be a great deal, but I would still prefer an EU based seller.

If anyone has another idea, please let me know :)

Edited by Crusader

xcape

I ordered from Mary. I have some problems on duty and I have to pay tax but I have the watch now. I am wearing it proudly and I now when I have it I forgot about the problems which I had.

If you afraid so much then ask trusted dealer if they resend it in UK. Maybe you will pay some more shipping costs but it will worth.

Crusader

Can you guys tell me, is there are dealer who sells really cheap watches, for like 20 or 30 $?

The point is, my brother is having his birthday soon and I was thinking of buying him a watch, but since he's not such watch lover, he wouldn't wear it so much, just for some special occasions, so spending here a lot of money would be a waste.

Do that kinda online shops exists or you can buy just for 80 $ or more?

KBH

For $20 or $30? Including trans-shipping through UK?

:P ;):D;) ;) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Crusader

I'm glad I made you laugh :P

I ment lower range watches, the movement is not important, its all about looks. Like that kinda watches you can buy on vacations on market.

I bought 3 watches like that and they all work great and since I'm not such watch expert, I could be fooled that is more expensive watch then it really was.

KBH

But, you're forgetting the cost of shipping and you want the watches shipped from EU. That means double shipping. Go to Silix or House of Souvenirs and that's about the best you'll get. But you definitely won't get them reshipped for that price.

Remember, the cost of shipping a watch via EMS is around $25 from China. Standard Air Mail is probably around $10. So that doesn't leave much for the actual cost of the watch. Sometimes Silix has $29 specials. I've never bought one so I don't know if that includes shipping.

The cheap-o watches from vacation spots get shipped in bulk via containers, not via air mail. Their shipping costs are next to nothing. And their actual value is also next to nothing.

Also, the cheap watches often work great even though they aren't good reps is because they probably have quartz movements, which sell for as little as a couple of dollars per movement. Quartz will always outperform an automatic watch.