Sign in to follow this  
JDM180

Moonwatch - dealer says bent second hand normal ?

KeNnY

It is normal, and it looks great this way

DSC_3987.JPG

DSC_3997.JPG

Chavezzito

@ JDM kudos for not taking the menstruating people on this thread too seriously!

Bent to the side and I would also ask for another one.

BadPickle

They are bent to represent the curvature of the earth, you know, moonie, space, astronaughts, moon landing and all that kinda stuff, but not bent to one side, that's just not astrophysics ;)

Post qc pics in secret, nobody will know if you don't make such a big deal about it. I do it all the time, wait til the crusty mods like Richard and Cyril are working........ They're clueless :giggle:

Good luck

Chavezzito

They are bent to represent the curvature of the earth, you know, moonie, space, astronaughts, moon landing and all that kinda stuff, but not bent to one side, that's just not astrophysics ;)

Post qc pics in secret, nobody will know if you don't make such a big deal about it. I do it all the time, wait til the crusty mods like Richard and Cyril are working........ They're clueless :giggle:

Good luck

You are evil :D

BadPickle

Good luck

You are evil :D

The truth often is :lol:

Kemist

Bent down tips on second hands are usually there as a means of countering the refraction of the crystal

This is so true!

Good luck

^^^ been there done that ;)