Sign in to follow this  
Tristan123

STANDARD POSTAGE TIMES TO UK

Tristan123

Hi All new to the forum, and have a question

I bought a PAM 250 from Timeshop a while back and it arrived faulty, i returned it and was pleased to hear after a couple of week wait that it was fixed and being returned to me,, Great i thought!!!

It was posted on the 5 Nov, but since then it hasnt shown any movement at all and still has the same status when i check with the tracking number..

Should i be getting worried at this stage or is this normal when posted by standard post, with honk kong mail

already recieved my 2nd and 3rd reps bought from Replica Make and would really like my 1st purchase on my wrist..

anyone got any further info on times for me,

Thanks in advance

Tristan

Edited by Tristan123

Fiddo
Hi All new to the forum, and have a question

I bought a PAM 250 from Timeshop a while back and it arrived faulty, i returned it and was pleased to hear after a couple of week wait that it was fixed and being returned to me,, Great i thought!!!

It was posted on the 5 Nov, but since then it hasnt shown any movement at all and still has the same status when i check with the tracking number..

Should i be getting worried at this stage or is this normal when posted by standard post, with honk kong mail

already recieved my 2nd and 3rd reps bought from Replica Make and would really like my 1st purchase on my wrist..

anyone got any further info on times for me,

Thanks in advance

Tristan

My experience with standard postage is about 2-3 weeks. I am in the States though. Looks like about two weeks for you so far. I wouldn't start worrying yet. If it goes beyond 3 weeks, you may want to contact the dealer.

I Hope it shows up soon! Waiting is not too much fun.

Tristan123

Shouldnt be too much longer then witth any luck!!!!!

anyone got any experience for parcels coming to the UK ??

would it be much different?

greg_r

Average via airmail from China to the UK appears to be a little over two weeks - and it starts getting a bit slower at this time of the year (customs get backed up), so I wouldn't get too worried just yet. My guess is that it'll probably reach you sometime next week.

Tristan123

Come on postie!! still no sign

Del

Depends what the status says. Does it say that the package has left Hong Kong? Once it says that then you know it's on its way and no more tracking update will happen. If it hasn't left Hong Kong by now then I'd contact Times Shop to ask them to check at their end.

Hope it arrives soon :lol:.

barnes1990

I'm also waiting for my first purchase from TS, it was also posted on the same date.. 5th Nov and i'm also in the UK!

Will let you know when i recieve it :lol:

Edited by barnes1990

Tristan123

Outward Registered Letter

Destination - United Kingdom

The item was posted on 5-Nov-2010.

this is all it says when i track the parcel no not sure wether its left HK yet!!!!!!!!!

what do you guys think???

Hi Barnes 1990,, what dos your status say, when you track your watch??

would be great to hear when yours comes!!!

barnes1990

Mine says the same thing. With normal airmail the tracking only shows when it was posted from HK. So now its just a waiting game.

I think normal packages take about 3 weeks.. give or take a few days, which will be this Friday!

I'm sure it will arrive, i know its hard but you just have to try and be patient :lol:

Edited by barnes1990

Tristan123

Mine says the same thing. With normal airmail the tracking only shows when it was posted from HK. So now its just a waiting game.

I think normal packages take about 3 weeks.. give or take a few days, which will be this Friday!

I'm sure it will arrive, i know its hard but you just have to try and be patient B)

[/quote

So im still sat here all patient, and no watch to show for it!!!

Not sure if yours has turned up??

So what next, i think i have waited long enough!!!!!!

am i being unreasonable??

or just inpatient?

Edited by Tristan123

prestigewatchco

Normally from Thailand at least registered air is very fast usually between 7-10 days. That said I had 16 shipments a few weeks ago all shipped the same day to UK and they took best part of a month I have no explanation for this but it does happen I think it is to do with the mode of shipment EMS goes the quickest most direct route and Registered goes the best priced available route. Incidentally all these parcels show they left of same flight from Thailand via UA

Tristan123

Bit funny this but the status has now changed from

posted on 5 Nov to this

The item (rb**************HK) will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 29-Nov-2010

is this normal,??? still no nearer coming to me!! anyone guess how much longer this will take to arrive,,

just itching to wear my new pride and joy

Or4n6e

You quoted the tracking number with HK on the end,when my watch was at the airport it also had HK at the end of the tracking number. Once the parcel reached the uk the HK will change to UK, hope this helps.

barnes1990

Mine now says The item (RB*********HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 29-Nov-2010

I thought it had already been sent lol

Bet they actually are on the same plane and we live within 3miles of each other, lets see who gets theres first! :D haha

Tristan123
Mine now says The item (RB*********HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 29-Nov-2010

I thought it had already been sent lol

Bet they actually are on the same plane and we live within 3miles of each other, lets see who gets theres first! :D haha

I Work nights so a good chance il be sat behind the door waiting for the Postie

should get them by Wed with any luck..

with a good tail wind and customs looking the other way lol

barnes1990

Haha i hope so!

I work till 5pm :lol:

Or4n6e

Yea and the dog will open it for you,lol.

Tristan123

Still no luck not even showing than it has landed in the uk

left HK on 29th and 6 days later it hasnt been confirmed as received ,, where is it going Via??

Tristan123

Still no luck not even showing than it has landed in the uk

left HK on 29th and 6 days later it hasnt been confirmed as received ,, where is it going Via??

Wahoo its finally arrived and looking great!!!!!!

il post some pics of my new PAM 250 when i get a chance

Thanks for all you help with this guys

Fiddo

Glad to see it finally arrived!

Enjoy your watch!