Sign in to follow this  
Jrizzle

Perfectwatches.cn legit?

Jrizzle

Anyone deal with this site? Just spent 700 on a Hublot replica or wasted $700 on nothing one of the two. It's been about two weeks and the tracking number they gave me doesn't work? Is this normal or did I get taken?

Gazzla

Even if you get your watch you still wasted $700.

It's a Hublot.

Tits McGee

You were taken. Ridden very hard actually.

onzenuub

You're screwed.

omegex

Welcome to the forum.

I have no idea about the website you have used but the recommendation on here - and other rep fora - is to purchase from the TD list that each forum has on its front page. Hopefully you haven't lost your money.

In respect of tracking your parcel, have you tried using https://www.17track.net/en/ ? This site usually comes up with more information than your usual tracking sites.

Regards

Jrizzle

Thanks for the replys. Luckily I used a credit card and should be able to due a chargeback. Perhaps the one smart thing I did.

Simms

It's all good, take it as a learning experience. Most of us found our way here in a similar fashion so don't beat yourself up about it! The good thing is that you found RWG and now have access to a wealth of information and tools to make your next purchase an informed one.

Good luck

Realism

You will get a watch; not worth $700

B train
It's all good, take it as a learning experience. Most of us found our way here in a similar fashion so don't beat yourself up about it! The good thing is that you found RWG and now have access to a wealth of information and tools to make your next purchase an informed one.

Good luck

THIS

MoveAlong

I bought 2 watches from them before I found RWG and began my education. Part of the learning experience. I feel pretty safe saying that you will get a watch, but it will most definitely not be worth anything near $700. Their prices for what they deliver are a joke.

Stewart

My first order was through them last December 2014. I was not a member here yet. I did receive the watches I ordered and the quality was ok but not great. Try calling their customer service and they might be able to help, but, if you can eliminate the order all together you will find a way better quality product on the trusted dealers list on this site. My advice, if you can cancel the order with them spend several weeks reviewing your options and reading as much as you can on this site. Then use the $700 on one or two quality products. from the TD list.

cb_5150

Read, read, read....and then read some more.

chrish8

hopefully you will get something back, once you do make sure you use a TD from here and do your reading LOTS of it.

Anyone deal with this site? Just spent 700 on a Hublot replica or wasted $700 on nothing one of the two. It's been about two weeks and the tracking number they gave me doesn't work? Is this normal or did I get taken?

deef

I hope you get a working watch. But I'm sure you got shafted. Read this whole forum before buying a watch. Buying a rep is totally different than buying a normal watch.

kennycoder

Been there, done that. Most likely the watch will arrive but the quality is on par with "silix's budget" watches.

Paparolf

They do exist and you will get the watch. Same as above it will not be worth $700. Same as above stick with TD,s and put it down to experience.(or lack of!!)

Bromxi

I got a terrible sub from there also first purchase

watchmaster24

They get you with their flashy website right? I got my first rep from them until I found this site. It was a Tag watch and I paid $215 for it which included shipping. It is actually a pretty decent quality and automatic but there was an obvious problem-the back of the watch said "Sapiire Srystal" instead of sapphire crystal. :frusty:

Edited by watchmaster24

WatchDog21

Learned the hard way here myself. Didn't know about RWG when I made the purchase from them. I did receive my watch but it fell apart in 2 days. I called "customer service" every day and emailed them several times making contact only occasionally. I was told several times that they sent me emails but in reality never got a single one. It was the same email address as used for communicating the purchase so I know that was not an issue. In the end I finally got them to accept a return and they sent me a replacement; I count myself lucky that I did receive the replacement. Knowing what I know now having learned much here, I will not be doing business with them again.

Be persistent, don't give up and you may be fortunate to receive your order; hopefully it will work fine for you.

Rhino24-7

I recently ordered from them too and they keep telling me that my order has been delayed for sum reason?? Already feeling scammed, but good thing I paid with a credit card.

stevok2305

Just get your credit card company to cancel it as you've found out it's a scam site. THEN order from one of our nice TD's instead.

plankton

The mistakes people make instead of reading...But who knew.