Sign in to follow this  
tick tock

To all of Admins, Mods, Contributors & Winners..

tick tock

Even though I was not one of the lucky ones that won a prize or several (del, you lucky bastard), I fully enjoyed participating in the various competitions this week! I want to thank the admin and mods for taking the time to set up all of the competitions for everyone's enjoyment and benefit as well as providing some very nice prizes . Special thanks to boodlebot for his effort in listing all of the competitions (except for ss - cartier watch). And last but not least I want to give individual thanks to all of the contributions made by our own forum members and trusted dealers:

Forum members

oscarmadfish: Breitling Emergency on an SS bracelet, Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore on an SS bracelet

hounddoggie: Orient Watch with Nato and bracelet strap, 10 slot watchbox, the last dragon dvd

graman: several beautiful pens

silverspeed: Cartier Santos

Dealers

Mary@Watch International: DD, DSSD, cartier

Robert@PWC: Raymond Weil Nabucco

(I apologize if I have forgotten anyone's else contribution(s))

And last but not least a big thank you for all of the members for participating and a big congrats to all of the winners!! And Del I expect you to give us pics of wristies for all of the watches you won....simultaneously including the dvd!

Thanks again everyone!! RWG rocks!!!

Fiddo
Even though I was not one of the lucky ones that won a prize or several (del, you lucky bastard), I fully enjoyed participating in the various competitions this week! I want to thank the admin and mods for taking the time to set up all of the competitions for everyone's enjoyment and benefit as well as providing some very nice prizes . Special thanks to boodlebot for his effort in listing all of the competitions (except for ss - cartier watch). And last but not least I want to give individual thanks to all of the contributions made by our own forum members and trusted dealers:

Forum members

oscarmadfish: Breitling Emergency on an SS bracelet, Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore on an SS bracelet

hounddoggie: Orient Watch with Nato and bracelet strap, 10 slot watchbox, the last dragon dvd

Dealers

And last but not least a big thank you for all of the members for participating and a big congrats to all of the winners!! And Del I expect you to give us pics of wristies for all of the watches you won....simultaneously including the dvd!

:thepianohasbeendrinking:

houndoggie

Forum members

Dealers

Clearly, the grand prize.

tick tock

@hounddoggie - one of my all time favorites :thepianohasbeendrinking:

Del

Here, here tick tock :clap::thumbsup2:.

Yes, I am a lucky bastard but a very grateful one too :).

And don't worry, I'll post up photos of the DVD for sure :P.

dingle

A couple of mods pitched in too.....:clap:

thank you to all of our great members :P

KeNnY

nice ! :P

PGL

Yes, I think it is fair to thank everybody that contributed to this big anniversary give-away! :P , son THANK YOU :clap:

tick tock
A couple of mods pitched in too.....:)

thank you to all of our great members :thumbsup2:

yes they did, including you I just grouped you guys with the admins see title and third sentence...but just for you..

A special thanks to all of the mods for their contribution to all of the competitions and their relentless pursuit of justice, tranquility and fairness within our threads :P :clap:

seclark007

All,

Thanks to those who send out good tidings in my absence. It's nice to know by humour is appreciated by the chatboard crawlers.

I would like to echo what's been stated by those previously above, and simply say one word; Quality.

Its what we look for in the products we pursue, and its what we all get back in spades from our dealers; our Mods; and our Admins. On a personal note, it's also what I find I get in the quality of the members that I've interacted with on this board as well! Sure there's a little chirping back and forth, but it's what adds the spice that we all need to keep things interesting. Very rarely, if ever, have I seen anyone be vindictive and slanderous :P (Unless, of course, it's warranted)

Now that that's out of the way....

THIS PLACE IS LIKE FUCKING CRACK TO ME

My absolute best to you all, but especially those who work hard to keep this place going....I need my fix!

S

Aren
All,

Thanks to those who send out good tidings in my absence. It's nice to know by humour is appreciated by the chatboard crawlers.

I would like to echo what's been stated by those previously above, and simply say one word; Quality.

Its what we look for in the products we pursue, and its what we all get back in spades from our dealers; our Mods; and our Admins. On a personal note, it's also what I find I get in the quality of the members that I've interacted with on this board as well! Sure there's a little chirping back and forth, but it's what adds the spice that we all need to keep things interesting. Very rarely, if ever, have I seen anyone be vindictive and slanderous :P (Unless, of course, it's warranted)

Now that that's out of the way....

THIS PLACE IS LIKE FUCKING CRACK TO ME

My absolute best to you all, but especially those who work hard to keep this place going....I need my fix!

S

Thank you to all Adms, mods, dealers, contributors and members...

you have made RWG a truly great place. :thumbsup2:

And 007...this is for that addiction problem you sited...

carnation.jpg

greg_r

Thanks all. You make this place worth the effort. :P