Sign in to follow this  
watch5

New Member from US

watch5

Hi all,

New member here. I'm a big fan of watches but do not have the money to support any kind of big boy collection...

I am EXTREMELY nervous buying replica watches, so I figured I'd come here to gain some knowledge before purchasing one so I don't get in trouble legally or get my identity/credit info stolen.

If anyone has some pointers or tips for a noob, I'm all ears!

Pleasure to meet you all

houndoggie
Hi all,

New member here. I'm a big fan of watches but do not have the money to support any kind of big boy collection...

I am EXTREMELY nervous buying replica watches, so I figured I'd come here to gain some knowledge before purchasing one so I don't get in trouble legally or get my identity/credit info stolen.

Pleasure to meet you all

Welcome!

Lots of info here. Read, read, read first, then buy.

Good luck.

tick tock

Welcome to the forum watch5! My suggestion is read, read, read and after that if you have any questions post them and one of the members will be more than happy to help out.

bimmerpilot
Hi all,

Pleasure to meet you all

You've come to the right place. I was in your shoes a week ago. I ordered a PAM rep from one of the "Trusted Dealers" last Monday, and I'm researching Daytona's right this minute.

Regards,

Chad

KBH

Welcome,

Don't worry at all about the legality of this hobby unless you're planning on reselling. It's not illegal to own reps in the US, only to sell them. Maybe 1 in 500 (at most) get captured by Customs and most of our dealers will reship another watch at no charge as long as you get the dreaded letter of confiscation as proof.

Feel free to ask any questions. There are lots of good people here willing to help.

Del

Hello and welcome :P.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse from another US member. Take a look at the link in my signature :P