Sign in to follow this  
LightGeek

Wife stays around a little longer.

LightGeek

Some of you who have a damn and read my post a bunch of days ago may recall I had an issue with watch vs storage box space. The small watch box was a gift from the wife and I reckon I should get rid of her so I can get a bigger box.

Well, she's still here and I got a winder storage combo. One thing is for sure the thing is HUGE! I have no idea where I can put this as the footprint is, well, look at it.. The cherry red and gold accents take my watches to a whole nother level... Like AAA to AAAA.

So to recap, I now have 11 winder spaces and something like 21 storage spaces. That can't be good. In retrospect I should have spent the extra hundred for the 9 watch vertical winder with storage instead.

69d170579993cd93c6d4205445da4af4.jpg

Chrisby

Need more pics :)

Pseudonym posted one he bought recently... that was huge! I love the colour on this. But you need more pics with your watches in.

What you could do is fasten some legs on to it and have it as a feature coffee table in your living room :giggle:

Very nice :thumbsup:

SSTEEL

Very nice, got a link to the vertical one?

ag69

One of my watch winders is very similar and, yes, the watch box is massive!! I ordered the box on eBay years ago and was shocked when I got it because it was such a massive watch box. I put the box in one of the guest rooms because I didn't want such a large box on my dresser in the bedroom.

Enjoy the box and start filling the damn thing!!

Bonauta

OMG!!! the madness just started!!!!

LightGeek
Very nice, got a link to the vertical one?

A little more than $100 from my cherry one. If I choose dark or piano black for mine then it only be a hundy difference.

79855bd64d403c0489378aa67b21f846.jpg