Sign in to follow this  
bimmerpilot

Service and Mods in the U.S.?

bimmerpilot

Hi all!

Is there anyone that services and mod's in the U.S.?

(CG, lum, and CP fix on a PAM 111, and preventive maintenance on a new A7750 or 7760 Daytona).

Thanks,

Chad

Luthier

PM sent.

bimmerpilot
PM sent.

Got it Thanks!

KBH

Hey Bimmerpilot. Don't you think you ought to change your name from an e-mail address to a simple name. You'll have every e-mail scavenging bot picking it up and you'll be inundated with spam.

dingle
Hey Bimmerpilot. Don't you think you ought to change your name from an e-mail address to a simple name. You'll have every e-mail scavenging bot picking it up and you'll be inundated with spam.

+1

'Bimmer' will do :)

dingle

I can't figure out to change my user name (?) 'was going to contact admin and to see if the could do it for me..

PM headed your way :)

dingle

it is done mate :)

PatronSaintofChainsaws

I can't figure out how to change my user name (?) 'was going to contact admin and to see if the could do it for me..

You might want to re-edit this post as the old username (and hence email address) shows up in the "edited by" part.

dingle

I can't figure out how to change my user name (?) 'was going to contact admin and to see if the could do it for me..

You might want to re-edit this post as the old username (and hence email address) shows up in the "edited by" part.

:)

PatronSaintofChainsaws
:Whistle:

Boosh. Simple fix ;)

boostin20

Can you pm me with that info also?