Sign in to follow this  
styla

Tag Calibre 1887 - what's the difference?

styla

Hey guys,

I've decided to get the Calibre 1887 and my research has concluded that I need to get the V6 factory version.

So I contacted some TD and finalised on the V6 factory version, slightly confused what the difference between these two TD's is other then the price:

http://www.torobravos2014.com/index.php?route=product/product&keyword=calibre+1887&product_id=1379

or

http://www.intime.co/product.php?id_product=1463

Looks like exactly the same thing to me ?

Anybody got any idea? Or is there a TD you recommend that you got this from?

P.S IF it helps , the delivery will be to the UK.

Thanks.

black263

Only Toro is the trusted dealer here. If you go with Intime, the moderators and admin here will be unable to assist in any dealings or disputes. Intime is a TD at RWI, and if you decide to go with him, I strongly advise you to become a member on RWI, as their mods and admin provide similar protection to RWI members buying from RWI trusted dealers.

styla

I see black, thanks for the advice, I am happy to go with Toro or Intime, I guess my question is, what's the difference here other then the price?

webbo2005

I'd imagine there is no difference other than the price, someone should create a replica watch price comparison website.

Comparethefakewatch.com

Maybe not.

styla

Haha, thanks mate. Yeah just thought I might be missing something, but seems like its just a pricing difference.