Sign in to follow this  
gez45

Watches from Robert just arrived.

gez45

Paid last Thursday arrived today, 4 days to the UK, you'll not get better. A Fiddy for me and a ladies Tag Aquaracer for the wife (for christmas)

The Tag $89 seems nice, I can.t make a comparrison ,and she hasn't got a critical eye, she will just see a very pleasant watch so I'm sure she will be happy with it.

Onto the Fiddy, you all know what they're like, does the AR need doing? course it does, does the strap need changing? of course, would all you experts pull it to pieces? more than likely, but for $99 I got what I paid for, a nice bit of kit.

I will change the strap asap, the blue-ish hue I can live with for now, All these faults are easily rectified if I want to cough up the readies to do so, but for it will do for now, as the saying goes, "a galloping horse wouldn't notice it".

All in all, This is my 2nd order from Robert in a month, and he made them both very smooth transactions, so onto the next from him! Cheers.

PS, no pics, sorry.

KeNnY

good to hear, but how do you mean no pics ?! B) :rofl:

dingle

no pics?

B)

:rofl:

gez45
no pics?

:) would love to but too thick to get it from camera to the forum, bit of a technophobe, I tried to use an abacus earlier, couldn't figure that out either ! lol.

:lol: