Sign in to follow this  
Luthier

PAM 330

Luthier

I'm not a big fan of PAMs, have just 4 of them, and will buy, probably few more, and I'm definitely don't like Radiomirs - bald crown, tiny lugs with microscopic screws, etc, etc... but some time ago I saw the picture of PAM Radiomir (PAM 330) GMT Tourbillon, and I loved it very much. Unfortunately, this model has never been repped, I guess, because of absolutely crazy movement- three springs barrels, tourby, 6 days PR, and other complications. So sad... PAM 330 is pink gold/brown dial, PAM 316 - same watch, but platinum case/black dial.

Anyway, I'd like to know, how these subdials works. There's seconds @9, and also sub-subdial with little lume dot, and, seems, this smaller dial rotates too. Another subdial with AM/PM is @3, and I have no idea, what it is. Any clues?

Now... enjoy the pictures! Oh, by the way... the price is 90,000+ Euros... Little bit out of my range... :rofl:

01-19.jpg

02-27.jpg

03-19.jpg

04-19.jpg

05-19.jpg

06-19.jpg

07-19.jpg

KeNnY

oh wow there is an tourby ! :rofl:

Inushuk

Wow ... I do not like Rodomir eiher but I do have to addmit this one is ... "nice" :lol:

GC

Luth, the sub-subdial @9 (the one with the dot) shows the movement of the tourbillion cage (which most likely runs at a different rate than the sec hand).

The subdial @3 (pm/am) is a 24 hour indicator (it runs at half the speed of the hour hand, i.e. only makes one full revolution every 24h)

hope that helps

Brightlight

A RG Pam with a Tourbillon, etc ? Just goes to show, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear :lol:

Luthier
Luth, the sub-subdial @9 (the one with the dot) shows the movement of the tourbillion cage (which most likely runs at a different rate than the sec hand).

The subdial @3 (pm/am) is a 24 hour indicator (it runs at half the speed of the hour hand, i.e. only makes one full revolution every 24h)

hope that helps

Thanks, GC, yes, it does help!!!