Sign in to follow this  
dcalpha3000

Submariner V5 from ToroBravo - QC Pictures

Lagger

OP your rising to the bait..........much like I did when faced with relentless shit.....bravo so far......I think you have accounted willr so far, even if your expectations and mine differ on a massive scale.......take your pm's and realise that there is advice and friends to be had here and just ignore the baiters.......on a side note the uk and Europe may be a world away but don't turn it into an us v them as one mention of.................stuff........we will leave it there

Kleen™

Baiters...on RWG?....nahhh, bollox....

Realism

hey Kleen - you have a character of a 12 year old boy from Denmark

Kleen™

You're totally off. By about 6 years...

Realism

You're totally off. By about 6 years...

+/- 6 years?

RUSH2112
Again, you speak while misinformed... Look back and see that the TD had originally sent me that watch and I rejected it. And again, if TDs have a habit of showing you one watch and sending you another, then they should not be "trusted."

And I really do not need to insult your intelligence... your good reputation precedes you... have you broken any more watches recently? I might be in the market for a Panerai ;)

You've got balls coming in here and in one day making pronouncements over why a TD should be trusted (it's not what you think because, as we've already established, you haven't read the forum properly). You should add me to the list of members you're ignoring.

Thank you for noticing my balls.

I see that you are in the States, and I figured that you would understand where I am coming from more than people in Europe or other places. I am used to sellers delivering what they promised and customers standing up, together, for their rights. The U.S. was actually built on this concept and I am proud of that... and my balls.

I'm not sure if you're legit or trolling at this point. Had you read you would have learned buying counterfeit watches from China is not comparable to popping down to your local Walgreens (Europeans insert "Boots" here). You would have learned that qc pics are an extremely new convenience to be primarily used to make sure they are sending you the correct brand and model of watch without any glaring flaws not known to exist in the particular version you ordered (yes, ALL reps have flaws). good luck with your rep experience. I hope you're aware that you probably won't receive this watch for 6-8 weeks due to the very un-american and extremely inconvenient lunar new year.

Kleen™

Take a wild guess....I'll be congratulating you first thing after my birth....

Realism

they have internet in heaven? how's the Father doing?

Again, you speak while misinformed... Look back and see that the TD had originally sent me that watch and I rejected it. And again, if TDs have a habit of showing you one watch and sending you another, then they should not be "trusted."

And I really do not need to insult your intelligence... your good reputation precedes you... have you broken any more watches recently? I might be in the market for a Panerai ;)

You've got balls coming in here and in one day making pronouncements over why a TD should be trusted (it's not what you think because, as we've already established, you haven't read the forum properly). You should add me to the list of members you're ignoring.

I see that you are in the States, and I figured that you would understand where I am coming from more than people in Europe or other places. I am used to sellers delivering what they promised and customers standing up, together, for their rights. The U.S. was actually built on this concept and I am proud of that... and my balls.

I'm not sure if you're legit or trolling at this point. Had you read you would have learned buying counterfeit watches from China is not comparable to popping down to your local Walgreens (Europeans insert "Boots" here). You would have learned that qc pics are an extremely new convenience to be primarily used to make sure they are sending you the correct brand and model of watch without any glaring flaws not known to exist in the particular version you ordered (yes, ALL reps have flaws). good luck with your rep experience. I hope you're aware that you probably won't receive this watch for 6-8 weeks due to the very un-american and extremely inconvenient lunar new year.

y joo try to expain sense?

Kleen™

Kinda okeh, I guess...masturbating rye now....angels seem to have that effect on him.

RUSH2112

y joo try to expain sense?

I couldn't help myself but I won't do it again. Something tells me this purchase will end badly. Hopefully not for toro though.

Realism

Kinda okeh, I guess...masturbating rye now....angels seem to have that effect on him.

Victoria Secret angels?

Kleen™

Victoria Secret angels?

Close..but no cigar: Victor's secretion angelus...

black263

I'm impressed by your belief that the US laws provide customer protection for an illegally imported counterfeit watch, sold by a Chinese criminal. Bit like going to the fuzz to complain that your last purchase of Crack was diluted more than usual, and could they help you get your money back.

dcalpha3000

I'm impressed by your belief that the US laws provide customer protection for an illegally imported counterfeit watch, sold by a Chinese criminal. Bit like going to the fuzz to complain that your last purchase of Crack was diluted more than usual, and could they help you get your money back.

Where did I say that I expect purchase protection from the law?

On another note: I ended up rejecting the third watch due to what seems to be issues with the bezel at (10) or 2 o'clock. Toro quickly sent me another sample that I approved (I will post later tonight on RG).

Now the wait begins!

Necromancer

Omg just seen this one, before I begin, someone tell me if it's worth reading the whole thread?

RUSH2112
Omg just seen this one, before I begin, someone tell me if it's worth reading the whole thread?

It has its moments but it has actually been pretty civil compared to some older threads.

Realism

bump

BadPickle
bump

+1 :lmao:

chrish8

Sorry just joined this now and didn't read much of the ops crying but if i understand correctly td's are selling prune juice jelly now?

Realism

yolo

Realism

bumpity bumptiy doo

Realism

yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo

Markonymous

Wow this flaming is getting ridiculus, i have a 100usd ali submariner rep with perfect rehaut alignment, pearl perfectly centered and even a nearly invisible rolex crown @6. The guy just wants something that is worth 400usd and not 100 usd, totally understandable. Yes reps are reps but i want what i pay for, that means if i pay 400 for an aligned rehaut, it better be fucking aligned.