Rolls-Man

Another moonwatch

Genius

Give it time

Wriggles

I've suggested the knitting club on more than one occasion

BadPickle

be careful wrig, we've got a sensitive one here, you may have to get your post verified by the op before you are allowed to post it. :facepalm:

Realism

be careful wrig, we've got a sensitive one here, you may have to get your post verified by the op before you are allowed to post it. :facepalm:

Got a lot of those babies lately

BadPickle

its your nipples they wanna suckle on :lol:

Xpletiv

Or something else.

Gazzla

Definite Knitting Club candidate . . .

. . .as I think I've mentioned in one of his other tiresome threads:

WT4Oj9J.jpg

Realism

its your nipples they wanna suckle on :lol:

not lactating

Degsy1880

someone mention Nipple sucking?? :rolleyes:

steve123

Look guys. I am really getting sick with how you treat some of the noobs compared to others.. Like.. Why does rolls get all the attention and I'm stuck here with just over 100posts and he's racking up a bunch with his defensive posts, busy making excuses for his threads. It's not fair I tells ya.

black263

Look guys. I am really getting sick with how you treat some of the noobs compared to others.. Like.. Why does rolls get all the attention and I'm stuck here with just over 100posts and he's racking up a bunch with his defensive posts, busy making excuses for his threads. It's not fair I tells ya.

Sorry we're ignoring you. Whoever you are.

Degsy1880

good idea steve lets us noobs just slag each other off, get that post count up. winner

Degsy1880

but I agree the grilling you giving this guy is poor..............

Come on guys you can do better :kma:

steve123

Bit of time on this board and I've noticed that it doesn't matter if you are new or old.. You get slagged based on your posts, so quit your belly aching and stop using 'being a noob' as an excuse for getting ridiculed.

BadPickle

Just post the same kinda whiny arse thread multiple times, changing the subject matter (ie the model of watch) each time, and you can guarantee there'll be certain members on it in a flash!! :Whistle:

RichardMiami

PBR is a flasher?????????????

:flash:

who knew?

BadPickle
PBR is a flasher?????????????

:flash:

who knew?

:lmao2:

'tis true!

Realism

Bit of time on this board and I've noticed that it doesn't matter if you are new or old.. You get slagged based on your posts, so quit your belly aching and stop using 'being a noob' as an excuse for getting ridiculed.

create a thread "Fake watches are for FAKE PEOPLE"

Rolls-Man

I got the perfect recipe if you want to rack up count. Go on a lot of threads and comment on them like you own the damn place, then when you get flamed by the posters, you repond, they respond and post count go up.

Worked well for me so far

GenTLe

Real knitting club, the way we'd like:

2210965061_ed400bbaab_zr.jpg

BadPickle

I got the perfect recipe if you want to rack up count. Start a thread and when other posters say something you don't like, CRY LIKE A FUCKIN WHINEY BITCH about every single post...

Fixed that 4 ya sausage, ;)

steve123

I got the perfect recipe if you want to rack up count. Go on a lot of threads and comment on them like you own the damn place, then when you get flamed by the posters, you repond, they respond and post count go up.

nah, i'll try and stick to "useful" topics and respectful comments, try and avoid getting flamed by those who one day I'd like to buy m2m watches from.. just my approach.

Genius

nah, i'll try and stick to "useful" topics and respectful comments, try and avoid getting flamed by those who one day I'd like to buy m2m watches from.. just my approach.

Try not to be too respectable tho you'll make the rest of us look bad

chrish8

Lol, nice one Rolls, but we all know the truth on how you got the post count up. What you should have told steve; Is to ignore the search function entirely and browse the forum and compile a list of posts already made about watches, TD's, straps, service, general questions. Once that is done ignore all the posts already made and start a brand new post asking the same questions.

LOL.

steve123

like I said earlier.. this has to be subtle troll, its the only explanation that doesnt insult OP.