Sign in to follow this  
Rolls-Man

Another moonwatch

chrish8

......nah, i'll try and stick to "useful" topics and respectful comments, try and avoid getting flamed by those who one day I'd like to buy m2m watches from.. just my approach.

Don't waste your time trying to be nice I'm sure you'll get flamed sooner or later with the guys around here regardless. A good start to rack up the points is posting more then 5x in 1 min you get a bonus 200 posts.

Rolls-Man

Look guys. I am really getting sick with how you treat some of the noobs compared to others.. Like.. Why does rolls get all the attention and I'm stuck here with just over 100posts and he's racking up a bunch with his defensive posts, busy making excuses for his threads. It's not fair I tells ya.

I got the perfect recipe if you want to rack up count. Go on a lot of threads and comment on them like you own the damn place, then when you get flamed by the posters, you repond, they respond and post count go up.

Worked well for me so far

Lol, nice one Rolls, but we all know the truth on how you got the post count up. What you should have told steve; Is to ignore the search function entirely and browse the forum and compile a list of posts already made about watches, TD's, straps, service, general questions. Once that is done ignore all the posts already made and start a brand new post asking the same questions.

LOL.

Shhhhhhh, you were not supposed to tell people my secret lol

chrish8

Look guys. I am really getting sick with how you treat some of the noobs compared to others.. Like.. Why does rolls get all the attention and I'm stuck here with just over 100posts and he's racking up a bunch with his defensive posts, busy making excuses for his threads. It's not fair I tells ya.

I got the perfect recipe if you want to rack up count. Go on a lot of threads and comment on them like you own the damn place, then when you get flamed by the posters, you repond, they respond and post count go up.

Lol, nice one Rolls, but we all know the truth on how you got the post count up. What you should have told steve; Is to ignore the search function entirely and browse the forum and compile a list of posts already made about watches, TD's, straps, service, general questions. Once that is done ignore all the posts already made and start a brand new post asking the same questions.

LOL.

Rolls, you are too funny and I seriously feel for you man, but in no time you will be bashing your own noob just like PBR. BTW check out PBR recent post he was actually nice to a noob giving advice and even an emoticon.

BadPickle

LOL.

Rolls, you are too funny and I seriously feel for you man, but in no time you will be bashing your own noob just like PBR. BTW check out PBR recent post he was actually nice to a noob giving advice and even an emoticon.

Shit man, I think my account has been hacked :lmao:

steve123

......nah, i'll try and stick to "useful" topics and respectful comments, try and avoid getting flamed by those who one day I'd like to buy m2m watches from.. just my approach.

Don't waste your time trying to be nice I'm sure you'll get flamed sooner or later with the guys around here regardless. A good start to rack up the points is posting more then 5x in 1 min you get a bonus 200 posts.

difference between being nice and being annoying.. i'll (try to) avoid the latter. Like I said, these guys have watches that I'm going to want to buy m2m.. rather not burn any bridges.

Gazzla

This thread:

GZNFtI1.gif

Rolls-Man

Like I said, these guys have watches that I'm going to want to buy m2m.. rather not burn any bridges.

1317051712978_9808514.png

RUSH2112

This pot has been getting stirred in my absence. Checking in everyone. Carry on.

Realism

So... who's moonlighting as a whore?

steve123

Like I said, these guys have watches that I'm going to want to buy m2m.. rather not burn any bridges.

Big difference between ass-kissing and conducting yourself with some class, maturity and respect. I'm not going around unnecessarily complimenting anyone or the like, likewise i'm not going out of my way to be a twat. I am starting to get that you struggle with certain societal norms and perhaps have behavioural issues, I'm sorry, that must make your life unduly difficult.

BadPickle

Big difference between ass-kissing and conducting yourself with some class, maturity and respect. I'm not going around unnecessarily complimenting anyone or the like, likewise i'm not going out of my way to be a twat. I am starting to get that you struggle with certain societal norms and perhaps have behavioural issues, I'm sorry, that must make your life unduly difficult.

its not often i do this, but ------> :popcorn:

steve123

its not often i do this, but ------> :popcorn:

ha ha .. no more contributions coming from me. If I wanted to stoop any further I'd get in a lovely conversation with some anti-vaxxers or some other tin-foil hat wearing inepts. Best to just ignore and move on.

Realism

COMPRENDE NO COMPRENDE?

RUSH2112

This thread officially blows.

Rolls-Man

I bow to your supremacy of intellect. I'm unworthy of your class oh supreme noob.

chrish8

difference between being nice and being annoying.. i'll (try to) avoid the latter. Like I said, these guys have watches that I'm going to want to buy m2m.. rather not burn any bridges.

Be careful from buying from just any members when you do the M2M thing not all of them sell 1:1 AAA genuine swiss movt . LOL