Sign in to follow this  
peterkalamatas

PAM 111 from Josh

peterkalamatas

Hey guys so I am a noob so go easy on me :help3:

I ordered a Pam 111 from Josh last week which he says is an H Factory Best which I am super exited for as its my first rep. The link is here:

http://www.pf-818.com/pn111n03-ssle-black-a6497-21600bph-p-16946.html

even more exciting that now see that that there are new QC pics examples on the page and they are of my actual watch!

considering what I have been reading here that the Noob version is the best PAM 111 available, do you think I have made a good choice going for this one? always daunting as a noob trying to get into the game.

Will post pics as soon as the watch is received

P

Pratt

I guess the noob V3 is better..

watchlvr91

Its a great first purchase. It was my first rep. However, trust me, you'll quickly want to add to your collection!

NFleischer

Actually people are quite impressed with the new H Factory PAMs, even ALE the resident guru.

They are probably equal or better than the Noob 111.H Factory always had great crystal/dials. The mov't and cgs were worse than Noob.

A lot of the flaws were corrected- especially cgs.

For $200 - you can't go wrong.

peterkalamatas

Its a great first purchase. It was my first rep. However, trust me, you'll quickly want to add to your collection!

Actually people are quite impressed with the new H Factory PAMs, even ALE the resident guru.

They are probably equal or better than the Noob 111.H Factory always had great crystal/dials. The mov't and cgs were worse than Noob.

A lot of the flaws were corrected- especially cgs.

For $200 - you can't go wrong.

Thanks guys, you have helped me not have any regrets about what I have ordered. Now if the darn postal service would just hurry up and deliver it to me!