Sign in to follow this  
dfq23

Liquid Metal Bracelet weirdness

dfq23

Picked up a liquid metal which came on the bracelet and with a spare bracelet. One on it was a bit beat up and had no half link so it didn't fit right so I thought I'd swap them over. Here is where the fun started...

LMPO is 20mm, bracelet on it is obviously 20mm. Spare bracelet endlinks measure 20mm BUT the actual bracelet itself is a good couple of mms wider than the proper LMPO one, links clasp the lot.

Okay I thought, i'll order a new 20mm bracelet, that will solve the problem. Bracelet came yesterday from Lina and..... it's same as the "wider" 20mm one and not the narrower LMPO one!

Normally with an Omega I could just swap the end links over but these would have a mm movememt either side of the central link so this is a no go plus the bigger bracelet would look unbalanced I think. The end links on the wider bracelets are also slightly different.

I assume the LMPO bracelets are like rocking horse shit from TDs and not gonna be cheap either. I have read that the noob 42 CRPO bracelet will fit and the end links swap over but are these available now that the watch is discontinued? Also the Noob clasp is different to the LMPO one with different markings.

Anyone got any ideas what I could do? Would a V5 bracelet fit perhaps? Got it on rubber at the moment but want the option of bracelet.

I thought a 42mm omega, was a 42mm omega, was a 42mm omega!!

Icemix69

Pretty sure any of the "new" style 20mm bracelets will fit mate, just wont have the same clasp as the LMPO, but most people prefer the new clasp style anyway.