Sign in to follow this  
3xrock

Canadian Noob

3xrock

Hey folks, just checking in from Canada here. Looking for some info on replica watches and am I ever glad I stumbled upon here. I almost purchased from swissexperts!!!!! Any way I could use all the help I can get as I'm a complete noob to this. I'm interested in Tag Heuer, Uboat and Breitlings. I'm a big guy and I like big chunky watches. If you guys could suggest the best for shipping to Canada that would be great. You have a great forum here and I look forward to being an active member.

D

KBH

Welcome 3xrock, Check out Dingleberry's Noob Guide in my signature and you'll be well on your way to getting some nice replicas without the worry of getting ripped off.

3xrock
Welcome 3xrock, Check out Dingleberry's Noob Guide in my signature and you'll be well on your way to getting some nice replicas without the worry of getting ripped off.

Thank you my friend.

sconehead

Hi D, welcome to the forum mate...:)

There are lots of canucks on this board, I'm sure seclark and speedz will tell you all you need to know regarding reps and Canada.

First point of call for you should be here, http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=7456

...then read and ask questions about any watch you're interested in, it pays to research...:)

EDIT: slow I am...:)

ReplicaRocketFish

Hey 3xRock!

Welcome to the board.

I live in Ottawa and I have purchased many reps without any problems. There are many good dealers in the trusted dealer section but I chose to go through Mary at WatchInternational and I have had stellar service!

No problems with customs whatsoever.

Have fun!

trailboss99

Hey there, welcome mate, enjoy.

Col.

Del

Hello and welcome :).

There is loads to read and learn here, plus our Trusted Dealers will be able to supply you with the watches you like :).

3xrock
Hello and welcome :).

There is loads to read and learn here, plus our Trusted Dealers will be able to supply you with the watches you like :).

Thanks everybody, I'm leaning heavily towards watches international with Mary. I'm looking at U Boat Thousands of Feet and Tag's RS2 Caliper Ti2. Anyone have experience with these watches and with this dealer?

seclark007

Hey there fellow Canadian :)

I have dealt with Mary most recently and am in Toronto. She is aces, and you should have no problem. Read, read and read some more so that you get a flavour for how the different dealers operate...they are not all the same, as you will discover.

As for Mary, her stuff usually takes a week to come across the Pacific...then about 2 days to get from Vancouver. I haven't have anything held up once it gets to Canada.

There's a number of us here, and we're always willing to help.

Best,

S

3xrock
Hey there fellow Canadian :)

I have dealt with Mary most recently and am in Toronto. She is aces, and you should have no problem. Read, read and read some more so that you get a flavour for how the different dealers operate...they are not all the same, as you will discover.

As for Mary, her stuff usually takes a week to come across the Pacific...then about 2 days to get from Vancouver. I haven't have anything held up once it gets to Canada.

There's a number of us here, and we're always willing to help.

Best,

S

Thanks my bro, I'm in Edmonton. I've been reading everything in site for the past two days. I'm pretty sure I'll be dealing with Mary, looks to be pretty good deal for us Canucks. Thanks for all the help guys.